I took my 4 kids for five days over new years eve. The resort is immaculate and staff is tip top ready to help . Oscar at the front door helped me find my wallet in the dark parking lot by having us jump in a golf cart and zip over flashlight in hand . This was early on new years eve and although he was busy greeting guests and parking cars he had a mission to alleve my anxiety.
The breakfast buffet is quite nice ; The gym is great and there is a quiet lap pool that is hidden behind the spa and no kids permitted. All in all a great value with stunning vistas of the city and mountain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona