Foremost, this resort is located in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in northeast Tucson with beautiful views of the mountains and city lights at night. In fact, the property is nestled right up against the mountains. A hiking trail is located just a few steps from the resort's main drive way entry. Our standard room was spacious and nicely equipped with a Keurig coffee maker and a mini fridge. Wi-Fi is provided as part of the $25.00/night resort fee. The hotel staff were warm and helpful. We traveled with two small children and we all enjoyed our stay including our times spent by the family pool (there is also an adult-only pool). Everything I expected from Loews!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona