Always loved this hotel when we lived in Tucson 20 years ago and couldn't wait to stay here. Staff was very friendly. Loved all the trails to beautiful scenery like the waterfall. Pool is great. The only reason this hotel is not getting a 5 rating is that there was always a food tray outside a room for longer than it should be. We had 2 glasses from the room next door for 2 days and were never taken away. We finally called down when the wine glass had been shattered with broken glass all over the floor. I had to call twice before it was finally cleaned up. Also a few doors down there was a tray of food that was there for so long that it was knocked around. When they cleaned it up they left a utensil that sat for a day longer. I just expect more from a five star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona