stayed for the second year in a row for my birthday.I had a great time.Everything was really nice .I even asked prior to arriving ,if I could have a little complimentary treat because I was here for my birthday.They had sent to the room a really nice fruit basket & choco covered strawberries along with a card signed by hotel staff with a little gift attached .That was very sweet.
Did think the 25 resort fee was a little high,but I knew about it in advance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona