Just finished a visit to Tucson over the 4th of July holiday and truly enjoyed our stay at the Omni. Stayed in the rooms surrounding the main pool area and enjoyed the proximity to the fitness center, pool amenities and other family members who were staying at the property. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Sitting area with chairs, sofa, ottoman, t.v. desk was equivalent to having a family room where our family of four and other family members could comfortably gather. Bathroom and vanity area were also "oversized" from traditional hotel rooms and allowed the family to stay on track when it came to getting ready for evening events in a timely manner. Weather was very hot, but we found the pool to be refreshing and staff to be genuinely friendly, attentive and very focused on quality service. Food was a bit pricey, but always excellent whether it was poolside or at one of the facilities indoor dining areas. Enjoyed the stay so much we're considering returning next spring in hopes of escaping the tail end of our Minnesota winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of the PGA TOUR's Champions Tour in 2015, the Omni Tucson National Resort boasts an award winning service team, chef-driven restaurant concepts, exquisite meeting space and 36 holes of world-class golf on our Catalina and Sonoran courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Omni Tucson National Resort Arizona