The rooms looked like something out of the 80's. No refrigerator, no flat screen TV, light buls burnt out. Requested their complementary coffee and tea in the morning and it was an hour late from the time we requested it. Also, they add $14.00 a day for ammenities. Did not receive this information from the front desk on check-in. Discover this on a small card given to us with the room key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of the PGA TOUR's Champions Tour in 2015, the Omni Tucson National Resort boasts an award winning service team, chef-driven restaurant concepts, exquisite meeting space and 36 holes of world-class golf on our Catalina and Sonoran courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Omni Tucson National Resort Arizona