I recently stayed here for a business conference. The property is very well-kept, very clean and the staff was very accommodating. I love the fact that there is a 24hr security guard that checks all visitors onto the property. The resort is on a golf course. Unfortunately, I was unable to golf, but the course looked in great shape for it being December. The pool was heated, there are several gas fire places that are burning all night. The rooms were spacious (walk-in closets, separate showers and large bath tubs). The only complaint, as with many properties are small TV's. I'm surprised that upscale resorts don't spend a little money on 52 in. screens with such a large room. This property is on the north side of Tucson, tucked away from major streets, the view of the Catalina mountains are beautiful. There are many nice restaurants within 5-10 miles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of the PGA TOUR's Champions Tour in 2015, the Omni Tucson National Resort boasts an award winning service team, chef-driven restaurant concepts, exquisite meeting space and 36 holes of world-class golf on our Catalina and Sonoran courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Omni Tucson National Resort Arizona