We received excellent service from the entire staff for our company's board meetings, and it was very much appreciated. The Omni Tucson National Resort made us feel like we are their most important client! Dan is great to work with in contract negotiations and special requests, and we appreciate having him as our point person for all the wonderful Omni properties. He is always very pleasant and informative, and he keeps us up to date on properties that are a good fit for our needs. Anne is a pleasure to work with both during planning stages, as well as onsite. Her attention to detail is amazing, and her friendly attitude is very much appreciated. She is easily accessible and always on top of things to ensure every aspect is taken care of properly. Jan takes great care in making sure our AV is in perfect order. He is very conscientious and available at a moment’s notice for any issues or questions. He goes the extra mile to assist with setting up our equipment and continuously checks in to see if anyone needs assistance with anything. Cody was also very professional and helpful at our largest meeting on Saturday. James, Brian, Jeff, Casey, Johanna, Ruth, Billy, Matt and everyone on your banquet staff worked very hard at making sure all details were taken care of in our meeting rooms, lunches, receptions and dinners. All of the food was delicious, and Chef Jonathan was very attentive at meeting all of our dietary requirements. Andrea and the staff at Bob’s Steak House made our Thursday dinner amazing. Their service was impeccable! The housemen who set up all the meeting rooms also did an excellent job. Justin, Mike and all the gentlemen on the bell desk pleasantly and efficiently took care of our group’s needs throughout the week. They were easily accessible 24/7, and they were very much appreciated. Everyone at the front desk was extremely friendly and willing to assist with any inquiry that arose. We needed to have several copies made on Friday evening, and they took care of this perfectly. I’m sure I am missing some names, and I apologize for this, but please know that we appreciate your entire staff for making our week a huge success! I have heard many, many compliments from our Board of Directors, as well as our staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of the PGA TOUR's Champions Tour in 2015, the Omni Tucson National Resort boasts an award winning service team, chef-driven restaurant concepts, exquisite meeting space and 36 holes of world-class golf on our Catalina and Sonoran courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Omni Tucson National Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Tucson National Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Omni
- Omni Tucson National Resort Arizona