Omni Tucson National Resort
US$177
US$148
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$82
US$193
US$173
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$371
US$339
  • Restaurant
1,582 results
All reviewsgolf courselegends barbob's steakhousewalk in closetdriving rangegreat golfpro shopplay golfmain poollarge bathroomfire pitfull kitchentennis courtsbeautiful propertysitting areafitness centerspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2009

Stayed here for a few days with a conference. I was disappointed I didnt have more time in the room! Great cabana type room with living area, small bar and HUGE bathroom. The rooms are fantastic. The meals were soso and there are very few dining options available. The resort is far from town so even driving after a few drinks wasnt appealing. Will definitely stay here again given the opportunity. Those who golfed were satisifed, I think simply because they were golfing in January.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
OmniTucsonNational, management at Omni Tucson National Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2009

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate it when guests take time out of their busy days to provide open and honest feedback about our resort and services. Thank you again for your compliment. It is truly our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 26 February 2009

We recently stayed at Omni Tucson National. We stayed in one of their renovated rooms (#162). All the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The rooms were large with lots of space to sprawl out and relax. They have a nice desk area to work at, a great little living area to read and watch tv, and the bathrooms are away from the action to almost take on a semi-spa feel w/ the lights with dimmers. There was also a walk-in closet.

The Pool area is really nice and convenient to the rooms. There are also nice fireplaces on the grounds to sit around at night and warm up.

We booked an All-you-can-play (after 2:00PM) Golf package. First, I'd like to say the course was in great shape. The fairways immaculate. The greens were fast and large. The main problem with the Golf at the Omni is the staff. There were some who tried to be helpful. However, most just seemed like they were too busy for you and you really got the sense that you were on your own as far as setting yourself up with carts and playing partners (if you are a single).

The first day I played, the first thing the person at the desk said is "We're out of carts". He didn't even offer to figure out how to get me loaded up. I just had to go and wait. The second day I booked a 1:00 PM tee time. Again, the first thing they said when I arrived was they are out of carts and they had a frost delay so they were running late. Others beside myself, were laughing about that excuse since it didn't even get into the 30s the night before. Anyway, once I waited and jumped on an open cart, I was told not to even bother going to the range since there was a 2 deep wait. However, I went down and found a place immediatley an there were plenty other. Since they have a shotgun start at 1:00, I was told to go to #11. When I asked how to go to #11 of the Sonaran, I got 3 different answers. Beyond that, they never mentioned to the twosome that I was hooking up with that I would be playing with them. When I finally made it out there and was asking other confused players where #11 was - I had missed teeing off with them. I played through 2 groups by myself to finally find the group.

Once I got settled in, things were fine. However, I have never been to such a disorganized golf resort in my life. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I needed to get something out of my bag around 9:00 AM for a hike. They brought my bag and saw me get what I needed. However, when I came back to play at 1:00 - my bag w/ GPS inside was still sitting on the curb at the bag drop.

I would stay here but it's not the best place if you are a single looking to hook up and play. Best for couples or groups.

Reviewed 22 February 2009

Probably one of the best service experiences of my travel. All of the staff, front desk, restaruant, bellmen, housekeeping were professional, competent, and most importantly sincerely courteous. I cannot remember experiencing this broad based sincere, enthusiastic customer service in my last four and five star resort visits. Property was nice, a little out of the way. Rooms were very recently renovated with flat screen and expected amenities. A little noise from room above, would recommend second floor. Very , very clean rooms and grounds. Overall very impressed and highley recommended. Bellmen were outstanding and Bob's steakhouse on property was very good. Great barman and food!

Reviewed 18 February 2009

We stayed at the Omni Resort for three nights, and got a great deal at $110/night with Priceline. We are not golfers, and at first I was a little irritated because the resort is really geared for golfers and we couldn't wander freely around the grounds because of the golf course. (Found that out the hard way when we belatedly learned we were walking on a cart-only path.) But I quickly got over my irritation after we settled into our room. We got an upgrade because the room we were supposed to be in had a leak so I don't know what that room would have been like. The room we got was very spacious and had a large sitting room (although it was not a separate room like a suite) and a fantastic bathroom with a jacuzzi. We had a balcony with a view of the golf course. The housekeepers kept the room very clean.

The front desk staff, especially Emily, and Justin, the valet, were extremely friendly and helpful. Emily even volunteered to print out boarding passes for us since we were going to be out of the hotel at the time they needed to be printed (Southwest) and she got us great seats. We had a few meals at the onsite restaurant, Legends, and thought the food and service were great and it was not too expensive for a resort.

The fitness center is nice although the equipment is somewhat dated. The resort is located about 30 minutes driving distance from downtown Tucson. When I was planning the trip, I vacillated between staying downtown and staying at a resort, but we were happy with our decision because we could easily get downtown but it was really nice to come back to the peaceful resort. There are also a lot of restaurants in the area of the resort, but you do need a car if you stay here.

I would love to go back one day.

Reviewed 19 January 2009

Stay would have been great if not for a lackluster, pithy response from the head of loss prevention. My room was unlocked (front door and balcony door) for HOURS unbeknownst to me while I was away and when I came back, found it open. Loss prevention tried to c laim that a subcontracting crew that was doing some work had no idea anyone was in the room, yet they removed a hanger off the balcony curtain rod, opened my drapes and balcony doors, plus my stuff was out all over the room. He not only didn't seem to care, he made no effort to make amends. Privately, staffers later on told me they were appalled at his blase response and frankly, I was too.

If major service problems occur, offer an explanation AND something on top of it----They're damn lucky my wallet was with me and none of my belongings were stolen.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank audreyport2001