“We will be back!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rameda Foothills Resort
Ranked #25 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
“We will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We have stayed at least once a year at this location over the last 10+ years.

Friendly staff, nice rooms, happy hour, breakfast (bacon, sausage, eggs - omelets, biscuits n gravy, cereals, yogurt, etc). Lots of guests, and the pool always a nice and clean. The beds were perfect and the towels fluffy (I mean like extra soft) !

We will definitely continue to come here. Sometimes hotels lose their luster after awhile but not this one

Room Tip: This is off a main drag but the street isn't busy/loud at night. All the rooms are away from the...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ramada0404, General Manager at Rameda Foothills Resort, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Kim W.,

Thank you so much for the kind words about our property and staff. Thank you for adding a "Room Tip" also, they have proven to be very helpful to our future guests. I will be sharing your comments with the staff so they may enjoy them also.
We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

This was a last-minute reservation. Got a king suite instead of a room! So the few pieces of white lint on the dark carpet were a minor concern. Still, it's difficult to believe the staff didn't notice them as well. All in all, a very nice property! Wish I could have stayed longer.

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Lorraine Q.,

Thank you so much for your feedback and letting us know that our carpets were not as clean as they could be. It is only through guest feedback that we at the Ramada Tucson Foothills are able to make improvements that will better our service. I will be sharing your comments with our housekeeping department.
We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in the area.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

In my recent move to Tucson, the moving truck was delayed 1 week and so I needed to find an economical place to stay for a week that was clean, comfortable, and convenient to my new job and apartment. The Ramada fit the bill and after reading reviews here I was a little concerned so booked for 4 nights making sure I could leave if needed (in case the moving truck arrived).

When I checked in the room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the AC working! After 2 days I did a little more exploring and found a wonderful courtyard to sit in, the pool, upstairs balconies, etc. The property was very nice, even for being in the middle of restaurants and businesses. I found the hospitality hour the same day and with my voucher was able to get a free glass of wine or beer. And then I found breakfast, which was great! Eggs, meat, biscuits, bagels, waffles, etc. A real breakfast. So for the price the hotel was a pleasant surprise in its cleanliness and grounds.

But the real star were the staff! My truck didn't make it for a week, and every morning I asked if I could extend one more day and they were always so pleasant about it. The gentleman who handled breakfast was very nice, remembered me every morning I came to breakfast and made me feel so welcome! Important for a woman traveling alone in a strange/new city. The front desk staff were the same way. And when I was sitting in the courtyard and a staff person walked by, they not only said hi, but took a moment to chat. Maybe because I was sitting out in the 106 degree heat, but, for me, that dry heat was lovely!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Debbie A.,

Thank you so much for the kind words about our property and staff. I will be sharing your review with my staff as they enjoy reading our reviews and how they are doing.
Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in need of a hotel.
Sun City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We arrived Sat. morning and because they had a room ready we were allowed to get in early. We needed to change for a party so that was really nice. The room was a suite with couch and chair, kitchenette, sink, micro, refrigerator, flat screen tv. Very nice. And then the bedroom 2 queen beds with bath attached. A/C worked really well. One in each room. I read in bedroom while my husband watched cage fighting in living room. Breakfast runs from 6:30 am till 10:00 am instead of the 6:00 am till 9:00am that most host. Food was very good and plentiful. Staff was very helpful and always asking if we had everything we needed. Parking great, rooms were quiet even thought the hotel was quite full. Shopping close by, eating place close. We just enjoyed our stay immensely and will stay again that is for sure. Lois and Bob King, Sun City, AZ

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs by the veranda, just up from the dining area for breakfast. Great location.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ramada0404, General Manager at Rameda Foothills Resort, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Robert K,

Thank you for your great review. We pride ourselves on giving great service to our guests from the time they check in to the time they check out, so to hear that met these expectations is amazing. I will pass along your review so all of our staff can see that their hard work does not go unnoticed. We look forward to having you stay with us again next time you are in the area.
Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

My family stayed at this Ramada in June 2014. The Staff upgraded my room to a suite which was really sweet. Both of our rooms overlooked the pool. The check-in was easy, hotel rooms were clean and quiet, the Staff fast, friendly, and helpful, and the breakfast was good. I would stay at this hotel again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramada0404, General Manager at Rameda Foothills Resort, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Crystal B,

Tucson
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I need a walker to walk around and the "accessible" room I paid for was exactly the same room my son paid much less for and the threshold prevented me from getting in and out of the room without assistance. The room had a few more amenities like grab bars in the bathroom, but overall the higher rate for "accessibility" is not warranted. When we pointed this out to the manager, he grudgingly reduced the bill by $5.00.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Nancy M
ramada0404, General Manager at Rameda Foothills Resort, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Nancy M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our inn. I would like to apologize that the threshold to your room made it a challenge for you to use your walker. I will be sharing your review with my staff so they can see how they are doing and in what areas they need to improve. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Tucson.