This was a perfect vacation from start to finish. The hotel is not so big as to be impersonal, but not too small either. It was just right. The hotel is easy to find. There is a large parking area that is well lit and close to the hotel entrance. A very helpful young lady checked us in and answered all our questions. She helped us to decide to upgrade to the executive level. I recommend that for any traveler. For just a little more, the rooms have robes with hilton slippers that were nice to have. and a special area for breakfast. They said it was a continental breakfast but it had cereal, fruit, scrambled eggs, belgian waffle maker and more which was all my husband and I needed. It also includes the nightly reception in that same private area which is on the top floor and looks out onto the city and the mountains. pretty views. The reception has several choices of appetizers and each of us got 2 free drinks. We could choose beer, wine or well drinks. My husband wanted an addtional beer and was able to buy one at happy hour prices. We were super happy with all of this.
our room was very clean and looked nice. It was a hot day and the air conditioner chilled our room very nicely. We spent some time at the pool that day. The area around the pool has lots of places to sit and many covered areas which couples and families were using. A really good set up. The location of the hotel was perfect for exploring Tucson and the places we wanted to see this trip...Sabino Canyon, Pima Air and Space Museum and Reid Park Zoo. The hotel staff recommended several restaurants that we enjoyed. We were amazed at how friendly and knowledgable the hotel staff was. And always a smile.
We will definitely be back to Tucson in the future and we will stay again at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern atrium lobby hotel with all-interior corridors in Tucson; this upscale hotel has a 7-story atrium lobby window that showcases the Catalina Mountain Range views. Guestrooms with King or 2 Queen beds and free Internet. Executive Level Rooms available with private key access floors, include access to the private lounge serving deluxe continental breakfast, all day snacks and beverages, and evening manager's reception with beer, wine and soda bar; additional amenities include turn down service and nightly snacks. Premium location close to Park Place Mall, attractions, business and shopping. Free parking. Restaurant, gift shop, pool, whirlpool, and exercise room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Tucson East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson East Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton
- Hilton Tucson East Arizona