“Great price for great comfort.”
Review of Hilton Tucson East

Hilton Tucson East
Ranked #42 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Great price for great comfort.”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I enjoyed my long weekend in Tucson at the Hilton - Tucson East. Outside of a problem with the TV, everything else was great. Quiet, comfortable & affordable. The hotel was very close to all the places that I visited making it convenient.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Issue_Resolution, Director of Sales at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and so glad our central location was convenient for you. We look forward to welcoming you for next Tucson visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Fargo, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The restaurant and bar staff were wonderful. Very friendly and very social. The food was excellent and the variety for breakfast ranged from traditional breakfast food like bacon and eggs to healthier choices like fruit and whole grain cereals. The room's however have outdated decor that looked like something from the late 80's or the 90's, and the cleanliness wasn't that thorough. There were huge dust bunnies hanging off of my sprinklers, a wash rag I had used in the shower was never picked up by the cleaning crew and sat there for two days, and my empty shampoo bottles were never picked up either. When I first used the toilet it overflowed, and when maintenance came to fix it, it worked, but it never really seemed to flush right.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We're pleased you enjoyed the restaurant and bar staff, as well as, the food. Thank you for noticing the great variety we offer guests on our Breakfast at Hilton buffet each morning. We are disappointed you did not enjoy the new room renovations/decorations. I have forwarded your room comments to our Deep Cleaning Team for resolution and we apologize for the inconvenience they caused.
Yucaipa, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Overall this hotel was good. I would have given it 5 stars but it was difficult to control the temperature in the room and the air conditioner was noisy. Bed was comfortable, bathroom clean, my only other request would be that they invest in playpens instead of the roll away cribs.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Issue_Resolution, Director of Sales at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay.
Layton, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Light buld never fixed. At night the light above the mirror in the bathroom would flicker on and off. I told the front desk twice and nothing was ever fixed. So each night I had to unscrew the light buld. Light coming through door at night, shower floor was no slope to the drain so after turning off water you are standing in a pool of water.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Chandler, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have the opportunity to stay in Tucson, AZ around once a month. I always try to get a room in this East Tucson Hilton! It is clean, great service from everyone you get a chance to meet! Executive Lounge is great, the hotel Lounge is great! If I have to stay somewhere else, I am sad, because I know it will not be as nice a stay as if it were here!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you always enjoy our Executive Level so much.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I liked this hotel. Staff was courteous and in room dining food was awesome tasting! The beds were very comfortable, mattresses soft but firm the way I like it. I loved the white cotton sheets, down pillows, and the light down comforter. They do not go cheap on their bed linens. I went in the summer and received a group discount so for the price the quality of the room and service was great!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Lily R
Thank you for your review. We are so happy you and your group stayed with us. I will pass on your praise of our food to our Executive Chef. Hilton Hotels offer the Serenity Bed Collection which includes a specific mattress, linens, comforter and pillows. We are glad you enjoyed it.
Apache Junction, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This was a good stay I was attending A convention for the Jehovah Witnesses. At this time it was one of three day that I will be staying at this Hotel, the three day will be one night per month June 14, 2013 July 19, 2o13 and Aug. 24. 2013. I am looking foreword this the rest of my stay with this Hilton Hotel Thank You Very Much

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to staying with us again in August. Our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.