This was a nice surprise. I booked this property on Hotwire.
The property is located on a large boulevard but is far enough that you will not be bothered by any noise. It is a very high quality building. My room was of very high standard, nice clean bedding, renovated bathroom with a large shower, all in very good condition.
The lobby is a nice atrium with stunning mountain views. The hotel has a decent gym with machines featuring TV. It also has a outside pool with chairs and table - very pleasant.
Excellent, free, Internet connection. Very professional and friendly staff.
All services (grocery, pharmacy, etc) available within a short drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern atrium lobby hotel with all-interior corridors in Tucson; this upscale hotel has a 7-story atrium lobby window that showcases the Catalina Mountain Range views. Guestrooms with King or 2 Queen beds and free Internet. Executive Level Rooms available with private key access floors, include access to the private lounge serving deluxe continental breakfast, all day snacks and beverages, and evening manager's reception with beer, wine and soda bar; additional amenities include turn down service and nightly snacks. Premium location close to Park Place Mall, attractions, business and shopping. Free parking. Restaurant, gift shop, pool, whirlpool, and exercise room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Tucson East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson East Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton
- Hilton Tucson East Arizona