Hilton Tucson East
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
US$149
US$130
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$188
US$487
US$178
1,062 results
All reviewsexecutive floorvery nice hotelfront desk staffhotel restaurantair conditionerbreakfast buffetroom was clean and comfortablefitness centerbusiness tripnice staypool and hot tubsaguaro national parkcatalina mountainshappy hourelevatoratriumbellman
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I can't comment on the amenities of this property because I pretty much only used my room...had personal business throughout my 2-night stay and was not on property much...didn't even have breakfast on site.

However, I CAN comment on the front desk staff and my room...I interacted with the front desk staff multiple times and all experiences were positive; they even were able to arrange with housekeeping to work around my schedule. The room was clean and comfortable; everything "worked", I slept well. The only "ding" I have, which drops the 5-star rating to 4, is that the rooms did not have enough convenient power outlets...this is a 2013 "must have" feature, and my experience at lower-end Hamptons is that they're adding power blocks to all the rooms. This Hilton needs to do that as well.

Good property; would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Issue_Resolution, Director of Sales at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you for your review. Thank you for your whole hearted recommendation of our front desk team. The do an amazing job and I'm glad you had a chance to see them in action.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Very pleased with our stay here. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff were all wonderful. Stayed here for a "Staycation" with my daughter and had a great experience. The fitness center, pool and spa were quite nice and very clean!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We are so glad you had a wonderful "staycation" with your daughter. I'm glad we could be a small part of a happy time for the two of you. Looking forward to welcoming you back for next get away.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last couple of years. We were there for one night on Oct 17,2013. Check in was very quick and smooth. The front desk personal were friendly and courteous. We stayed in room 610 on the sixth floor of executive floor . The room was very clean and well appointed. The room faced the street and there was noise from the traffic that kept me a wake. I had never stayed on that side of the hotel before and never had that issue before this stay.

We enjoyed the executive happy hour. They serve premium cocktails Beef eaters, Jack Daniels, wine, soda, etc.
The same hostess has been there for many years. She is a pleasure to be around. Very helpful and courteous. That were serving cheeses, crackers, chips, salsa, fresh fruit, veggies with ranch dip, salad, spaghetti. We didn't need to go out for dinner. We went down to the bar for dessert of a turtle cheese cake and vanilla ice cream.
Breakfast we had at the executive floor. They have really improved the quality since the last time we were there.
There were scrambled eggs, juices, cold cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, yogurt, granola, croissants, fresh pastries, morning muffins (very good). Great coffee, tea, hot chocolate.
We are still impressed with the over all quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Issue_Resolution, Director of Sales at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you and your husband stay with us frequently and enjoy the service and facilities. We are glad you upgraded to the Executive Level and that you enjoyed the managers' reception and the continental breakfast. Thanks for the "shout out" about our muffins--we make them from scratch each morning. Come back soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Overall, an improvement than the other hotels I've stayed at in the Tucson area for over 10 yeas. I liked the gym, pool. The pool should be warmer. There were no bellman working on my checkout on a Monday morning about 10 a.m. (none on duty or even in the hotel at that time.)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you tried us and prefer us over the other hotels you've used in Tucson. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed at this Hilton's twice during marathons. Hotel/ town is boring as cactus. Nothing to see or do at the hotel or around the town. No scenery, just cactus and red rocks. Only nice moment we had was Hugh Christmas tree in the lobby my daughter like to run around.

Room Tip: Unless you are looking for place to getaway to do nothing, not recommend this place/ town. It is middle of nowhere but it has trader joes. :-))
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry you did not like the city of Tucson when you were here last year. And we're sorry your daughter was bored at the hotel and in the city. There are several parks, several arcades, roller skating rinks, pizza parlors, the Gaslight Theater, Color Me Mine, miniature golf, go-karts, etc all within a 3 mile radius of the hotel if you ever travel to Tucson again.