We stayed here for a business trip, and we experienced the most wonderful service! Everyone at the front desk was extremely accommodating. We took the hotel shuttle a few times, and our drivers, Peach and Philip, were the most joyful men, they were always smiling and laughing, they remembered our names and sought us out to make sure we didn't need anything whenever they saw us. The breakfast buffet was delicious and consisted of a great variety of foods. Overall, we can't recommend this hotel enough, we would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern atrium lobby hotel with all-interior corridors in Tucson; this upscale hotel has a 7-story atrium lobby window that showcases the Catalina Mountain Range views. Guestrooms with King or 2 Queen beds and free Internet. Executive Level Rooms available with private key access floors, include access to the private lounge serving deluxe continental breakfast, all day snacks and beverages, and evening manager's reception with beer, wine and soda bar; additional amenities include turn down service and nightly snacks. Premium location close to Park Place Mall, attractions, business and shopping. Free parking. Restaurant, gift shop, pool, whirlpool, and exercise room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tucson East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson East Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton
- Hilton Tucson East Arizona