The hotel was in a great location, on a main road, but not noisy inside. The rooms were spacious. The bedding and chairs were comfortable. The Executive lounge is worth the extra money. It provides breakfast and an evening service. Having something in the hotel ready to go helped tremendously on our business trip that included 8 inidivuals, including 2 vegetarians. We could eat at our own pace yet have a common meeting area for meetings prior to going to the client site. Plenty of parking. I did not use the pool/hot tub, but it did look like an inviting area. If business or personal travel takes me to Tucson I will definitely stay at this Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern atrium lobby hotel with all-interior corridors in Tucson; this upscale hotel has a 7-story atrium lobby window that showcases the Catalina Mountain Range views. Guestrooms with King or 2 Queen beds and free Internet. Executive Level Rooms available with private key access floors, include access to the private lounge serving deluxe continental breakfast, all day snacks and beverages, and evening manager's reception with beer, wine and soda bar; additional amenities include turn down service and nightly snacks. Premium location close to Park Place Mall, attractions, business and shopping. Free parking. Restaurant, gift shop, pool, whirlpool, and exercise room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tucson East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson East Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton
- Hilton Tucson East Arizona