The pool was great! The room was unusually quiet. The entire hotel was extremely clean. The air conditioner was perfect and did not have any bad odors. The front desk staff was very helpful and seemed to enjoy their job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated modern upscale hotel boasts a 7-story atrium style lobby showcasing the Catalina Mountain Range views. Guestrooms and Suites include Free Wi-Fi and Parking and feature either a King Bed, or 2-Queen Beds. Our Premium location offers close proximity to many local businesses, shopping, and easy access to stunning nature sites, including Sabino Canyon, Kartchner Caverns and Mt Lemmon. Enjoy dining at Tucson's Newest Restaurant, the newly redesigned all-day restaurant, offers innovative Italian and traditional culinary delights amid a modern, stylish and elegant setting inspired by the Hilton Tucson East’s beautiful renovation. The Alloro D.O.C. also has a private dining area perfect for corporate meetings or private dining affairs. Visit the Mercato di´ Alloro located in the lobby to get your espresso fix daily or grab a light snack. Keep up with your exercise routine in the fitness center, or just unwind and soak up the sun in the heated outdoor pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Tucson East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson East Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton
- Hilton Tucson East Arizona