“Clean, comfortable and quiet”
Review of Hilton Tucson East

Hilton Tucson East
Ranked #48 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The pool was great! The room was unusually quiet. The entire hotel was extremely clean. The air conditioner was perfect and did not have any bad odors. The front desk staff was very helpful and seemed to enjoy their job.

1  Thank 384carriea
Issue_Resolution, Director of Sales at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for your 5 star review. I'm so glad we exceeded your expectations.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a nice hotel but needs some updating. Rooms a bit shabby and air not working to well. We stay here a lot because of family in area. We have had great experience here and the staff is very friendly and helpful1

1  Thank Mary S
Issue_Resolution, Director of Sales at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your review. Thank you for all your four and five star ratings. I hope if you experience difficulty in the future with an AC, you will give us an opportunity to make it right for you. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel and staff so much.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Overall our stay was fine - linens clean, bed comfortable - we were visiting family in East Tucson so spent little time in the hotel. But a couple of items stand out as not living up to the Hilton name. The alarm clock was always the wrong time and I really tried to find a way to reset it and it didn't seem to have one. The cooling system was very loud and I tried to raise the temperature by a few degrees and all of a sudden we had hot air blowing out, instead of just turning off the cooling system. Our water glasses were never replaced, wine glasses from the night before were not removed. And finally, I noticed that many of the windows had greasy smudges on them, including the one in our room, in the hallway going to our room and in the glass elevators. If you want to show off the view of the mountains through the glass elevators, clean windows are important. The hotel seems dated in the common areas, and sparsely furnished like someone had started and then forgot to finish.

2  Thank rsnd

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that you liked the beds and linens. I'm sorry you found the alarm clock difficult to set and the AC difficult to operate--we are happy to help guests with clocks and ACs. I will ensure our housekeeping director receives your comments about glasses and windows; we want to exceed guest expectations and we appreciate your honest feedback. We hope you will stay with us again when you are visiting family in the Tucson area.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Good service, good breakfast, good rooms, good wifi and good beds and bathrooms. Overall a good place to stay, although as other reviewers have mentioned it is in the middle of nowhere, not ideal if you are traveling in I-10, it is 10 miles away on surface streets.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your high ratings and we will see you again on your return trip!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The hotel was in a great location, on a main road, but not noisy inside. The rooms were spacious. The bedding and chairs were comfortable. The Executive lounge is worth the extra money. It provides breakfast and an evening service. Having something in the hotel ready to go helped tremendously on our business trip that included 8 inidivuals, including 2 vegetarians. We could eat at our own pace yet have a common meeting area for meetings prior to going to the client site. Plenty of parking. I did not use the pool/hot tub, but it did look like an inviting area. If business or personal travel takes me to Tucson I will definitely stay at this Hilton.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your five star review! And thanks for noticing our fabulous Tucson location in the center of town. We appreciate your recommendation to guests about our Executive Level Rooms--many guests agree with you and love the added ammenities and value. I'm glad you have decided to become a "fan" of our hotel. We will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

It's a good enough hotel. I was disappointed the pool and surrounding area was dirty. There was a group staying on the same floor slamming doors and running the halls that made the night difficult. Management wasn't too helpful and didn't want to acknowledge the disruption when I was checking out.

1  Thank Christopher O

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry other guests negatively impacted your stay--I know how frustrating that can be. I especially apologize that our front desk manager did not empathize with you or attempt to make it right. Your feedback is very important and we will use this scenario to train all front desk associates going forward. Thank you so much for bringing to our attention.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

It was what I expected overall with my stay. The name says it all, I will stay at this location and other hotel where ever I travel. Looking forward to all the royal treatments they give you and provide. The pool area was excellent, not to mention the Bar area, my room was very clean and smelled pleasant the shower area was very nice and clean, the room was very white, which I loved. Overall I will use this and any hotel for use as a Family gathering, couples and friends not to mention the Business part of this hotel and any Hilton hotels across the US. Sincerely Mrs. Frag

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your five star review. And thank you for noticing our efforts to give guests the "royal treatment." Thank you for your whole hearted recommendation of our hotel.