I usually stay in Oro Valley when in Tucson but had business at the university so opted for this hotel. Glad I did. Staff were great, really helpful and always with a smile. The rooms were typical Marriott but no fridge in the room!!! I thought this was bizarre considering the climate, so the ice machine got a work out. The breakfast was my favourite. I had delicious fluffy pancakes with a side of bacon cooked exactly as I requested - every day they were that good!!! I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the main gate of The University of Arizona, the Tucson Marriott University Park is the ideal hotel if you're staying in Tucson for business or pleasure. Just steps from the front door is Tucson's most vibrant social and cultural neighborhood: over 30 restaurants, shopping, touring Broadway shows, and 4 museums (perfect for the off-site function without the transportation cost!). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tucson University Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel Tucson
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson University Park Hotel Arizona