I was in Tucson for a business trip and stayed at the Marriott due to the proximity of my meetings. It was a wonderful experience and so close to so many wonderful restaurants, downtown, University of Arizona. and mountain views. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is visiting Tucson for the first time. I can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best Tucson, Arizona has to offer at the Tucson University Park Hotel. Our hotel is adjacent to the beautiful campus of the University of Arizona in the heart of Tucson, which makes us an ideal choice for visitors touring the University or attending athletic events. Our hotel's spacious, tastefully appointed guest rooms offer top-quality amenities and comfort whether you are traveling to Tucson, Arizona for leisure or business. Deluxe hotel amenities include a full fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a selection of exceptional restaurants and bars. If you're looking to host a wedding or business function here in Tucson, our hotel boasts 10 versatile venues, over 30,000 square feet of event space, and a skilled on-site planning staff. The next time you're in Arizona, we look forward to welcoming you at the award-winning Tucson University Park Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Tucson University Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tucson Marriott University Park Hotel Tucson
- Marriott Tucson
- Tucson University Park Hotel Arizona