“Consistently Good Service and Room”

Hampton Inn Tucson-North
Ranked #38 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for over 5 weeks after a house fire with my 18 year old daughter and my dog. I found the staff to be consistently cheerful, helpful, and courteous. Additionally, housekeeping took very good care of us - not too much service, and definitely not too little - things were kept VERY clean with very little disruption. I really feel like after 5 weeks I have an idea how a place is really run, and this one is run well, and professionally. I will look at Hampton Inns first from now on from this experience. I note that from other reviews people had issues with the room AC -- we did not - it worked well during June and July! Also, this hotel is labeled "pet friendly" and they deliver on the "friendly" part.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JeniferA928
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear JeniferA928,

We are so sorry for your loss of home and belongings, and really appreciate that you took the time to write and post your nice review about the time you spent with us. Cherety is a terrific manager and inspires all of us to do our best with every guest every day. Everyone here enjoys delivering the best in service and accommodations and it is our pleasure to become the home away from home for our guests. I hope you will keep in touch with us and that you have an easy transition to your new home.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Loved the proximity to work for the three days I stayed here. Main complaint and it was major that the room temperature was extremely uncomfortable though the desk agent moved me twice. Purchased a fan from walgreens though the hotel would have lent me one I think. Just height of summer in Arizona I assume. Overall it was a meet my expectations experience. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear delia g,

Thanks for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write and post your comments. I'm very sorry that the AC units didn't keep you cool enough, and you are right, we should have provided you with a fan. We'd like to make this right for you and hope you will contact me via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com so we can discuss this personally. I'm glad you were happy with other aspects of your stay and appreciate you including your positive remarks. We look forward to regaining your trust.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great overnight visit. Excellent breakfast. Only problem was air conditioner struggled to keep up with the Arizona heat...I imagine most do. We needed a place to sleep with quality beds and clean room...we know Hampton Inns always deliver same.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear r0nalddb,

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton family of hotels, and for posting your great review about you recent stay with us. I'm glad you know you can count on Hampton hotels for the best in service and accommodations and apologize for the discomfort you experienced due to the temperature in your room. We really appreciate your business and your feedback and hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Maybe it's because I've been staying in rural Mexico for months, but the beds at this hotel are OUT OF THIS WORLD. So comfortable. Additionally, the service was excellent, my pets were treated as well as people (maybe better!), the Internet access was decent and the breakfast was convenient.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Lekkerrr,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your great review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. It's always nice to receive compliments from happy guests, and I will share your remarks with the rest of our team here. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

It is not handy to eating places. A little difficult to find entrance to motel. Staff was helpful. Water flow in bathroom was slow. Rooms were redecorated not long ago. Housekeeping was well done. Breakfast buffet had a few more items than most Hampton Inns we have stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Alan O,

Thanks for posting comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry for any difficulties you had finding us and the low flow (tho eco friendly) water pressure, and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience or frustration you experienced. It was very nice of you to include your compliments about our team and we appreciate your recognition of jobs well done here. I hope you will return to us the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Great breakfast and interesting snacks...popcorn, cookies, chips and salsa, water with cucumber, water with lemon. Hotel was very clean. Location was close to University of Arizona and National Park.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear John C,

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really value your business and your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were previously booked at another off-brand hotel and within 1 minute of being in the room, we made a last minute switch. We moved about 5 families to Hampton. Josh at the front desk was very helpful and handled our last minute friendly very well. The hotel was clean, clean, clean. Staff was great. Really good breakfast. Also close to restaurants, and some within walking distance. We would stay again, and recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear tractorcollector,

Thanks so much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate your family group, and that you were pleased with the service and accommodations here. We endeavor to deliver an excellent guest experience to every guest, and we appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.