My wife unfortunately needs a hip replacement so we will need to be in Tucson for a week or two post op. We wanted to check out this place as they have a nice set up for people with disabilities. We contacted Stacy the site manager and she was good enough to give us a nice room rate for our pre op doctor visit.
The King suite is basically a one bedroom apartment. Very nicely appointed and spacious, the room and really the facility are immaculate. We were a little disappointed that there was no cooktop, as we anticipated being homebound, if you will, for our time post op. But really the small refrigerator and small microwave should suffice when you consider that you have breakfast onsite, and then lunch and dinner really can be delivered from many good places nearby. We probably would have little desire to prepare a full meal anyway, and I am sure from a fire safety perspective, it behooves the hotel to avoid people burning a bunch of food on a stove.
This is a very nice place to stay at a fair rate. The only negative I can pinpoint is the parking, which seems sparce but there are a number of different entrances that are convenient no matter where you park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson-Mall hotel is located just 12 miles north of downtown Tucson and just two miles from the popular shopping destinations of Foothills Mall and Tucson Mall. Our Tucson mall hotel is also only 5 miles northeast of La Encantada shops and restaurants. The Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum, the Old Tucson Movie Studio and the Pima Air & Space Museum are all a short drive away when considering things to do in Tucson, AZ. Beautiful Sabino Canyon and Saguaro National Monument are also just minutes away as are dozens of other fun and interesting Tucson hotspots. Stay at this Tucson hotel and enjoy true southern hospitality. Sleep deeply in a clean and fresh Hampton bed(R) and stay connected with free access to high-speed internet. Start each day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast or just grab a Hampton On the Run(R) Breakfast Bag to take away with you from Monday to Friday. Swim laps in the hotel's large outdoor pool or relax in the whirlpool spa, or work out in the fitness center with a range of cardio machines and weights. Stay on top of work in our fully-equipped business center, and host a meeting in this Tucson hotel's 836 sq. Ft. Of dedicated meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson-Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tucson-Mall Hotel Tucson
- Hampton Inn Tucson
- Tucson Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tucson-Mall Arizona