“Very good value for money”

Days Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #97 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Alingsas, Sweden
“Very good value for money”
Reviewed 19 April 2010

We stayed two nights in late March and could well stay again.

Pros:
Very friendly and helpful manager
Waffle House nearby for full breakfast
Good location for getting on the Interstate
Quiet enough during nighttime
Well-working WiFi

Cons:
No shopping nearby except for gas station shop
No dinner restaurants nearby

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
bc
Reviewed 15 April 2010

booked under hotwire for three adults and two beds. upon arrival, the clerk told us that hotwire made a mistake, so she gave us a blanket. thats it. then we were told if we wanted a second bed, it would be an extra ten dollars. Then she told us that hotwire had been making mistakes for three weeks, but they hadn't dealt with it.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank WanderingWandererBc
columbus ohio
Reviewed 8 April 2010

200 yards from i-10 overpass, not the best location for security. if I had to stay here again I would, but would rather be at a place where I feel secure

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Denver, CO
Reviewed 6 April 2010

My family and I stayed here during a recent visit to Tucson for Spring Training (R.I.P.). The location was ideal for exploring Tucson and the attractions around Tucson. The staff/management was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The property was very nice and tidy had had both a pool and hot tub that we enjoyed. The room was fine. It was in good condition and had some nice amenities but the corners of the room and some of the more tucked away areas looked like they had not been vacuumed recently. My only other complaint was that the breakfast was below my expectations. Unlike the other places that we stayed on our trip that were of similar and even lesser quality, there was nothing with protein to be found- no hard-boiled eggs, no bagels with cream cheese. On our last morning we ended up just going to the adjacent Waffle House. Overall, I was happy with our stay and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Pendleton, Oregon
Reviewed 11 March 2010

I went down to ucson for business trip. This hotel was booked through travel agency. Reviews we had read were good, I don't know where the others stayed but it wasn't this one. Days Inn on s Palo Verde. Beware, the bed smelled like dirty socks. I made the mistake of picking up the remote for the TV, it was sticky, the door to the fridge was covered with something I am not sure what to call it. Tub and toilet areas are stained and not clean. the carpet is old and filthy. There is a gap under the door so good luck keeping bugs out. I checked out within 20 minutes of checking in.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Tizmyn
Fareham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 December 2009

You pay for what you get in life generally! Howwever, we paid approx £39.00 for this double room and for that kind of money I was prepared for the worst but, was really pleasantly surprised.
The room was spacious, clean, had big tv, air con and was conveniently located just off interstate etc etc! Its not a high end hotel but if you just want a cheap, clean room for a night then I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
Queen Creek, AZ
Reviewed 8 October 2009

visiting family and we decided to stay here cuz it was close to Tanque Verde Swap Meet, had a wonderful time, hotel room was very clean, bed was comfy, room was quiet, got a good night's sleep, best of all was the price! Waffle House next door and Denny's across the street.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple