2nd stay here in as this year and would recommend this place as good value for money and helpful staff. Rooms spacious, fairly new looking and has everything you would expect. Staff are very helpful which seems to be a common thing with all the Marriotts I've stayed in. Some independents can learn from this!
My stay was business so couldnt really comment on suitability on this part of Tucson for a vacation. Overall, I would recommend this place - does exactly what it says on the tin, but with a smile too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn and Suites is located just off the Interstate 10 at 4850 S Hotel Drive . Our friendly staff with many years of experience on customer service will make you feel welcome and at home. Reset ,Set and Go . Sleep well , Enjoy our full breakfast and be ready for the road. We are a short ride to Pima Air Museum,Both Saguaro East and West National Parks, David Monthan Air force Base, San Xavier Mission, Kino Sports Complex, Pima Fairgrounds and the Univeristy of Arizona. Great prices, Clean place, comfortable and safe perfect for sport groups, leisure and business travelers. Come and Stay with us ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Tucson i-10/Butterfield Business Park Hotel Tucson
- Fairfield Tucson
- Tucson Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Tucson Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Tucson, Arizona