My son and I stayed here in February 2006 to visit the University of Arizona.
The room was nice, maybe a little nicer than the typical Fairfield. The rest of the grounds were clean and and well kept, but nothing fancy. The pool and hot tub were small and tucked away in the back of the property with no view. The staff was friendly and helpful, which is what we usually find at Marriott properties. The location isn't really close to anything interesting, but the freeway access is good and downtown and the UofA are about a 10-15 minute drive.
I would stay here again, but first I would shop around for something a little fancier or closer to town for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn and Suites is located just off the Interstate 10 at 4850 S Hotel Drive . Our friendly staff with many years of experience on customer service will make you feel welcome and at home. Reset ,Set and Go . Sleep well , Enjoy our full breakfast and be ready for the road. We are a short ride to Pima Air Museum,Both Saguaro East and West National Parks, David Monthan Air force Base, San Xavier Mission, Kino Sports Complex, Pima Fairgrounds and the Univeristy of Arizona. Great prices, Clean place, comfortable and safe perfect for sport groups, leisure and business travelers. Come and Stay with us ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Tucson i-10/Butterfield Business Park Hotel Tucson
- Fairfield Tucson
- Tucson Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Tucson Airport
- Comfort Inn & Suites Tucson, Arizona