Beds are compressed and worn out. Beddings are marginal. Rooms look like they've been lived in hard for a long time without renovations.
It's OK if you're just needing a place to lay your head for a night. But there's a lot better equally inexpensive options close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Tucson - Butterfield Drive. We're located right off of Interstate 10 and across the street from the Tucson Expo Center. Our hotel is just 4 miles from Tucson International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tucson - Butterfield Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Tucson
- Crossland Economy Studios - Tucson - Butterfield Drive Arizona