So many "NQR (Not Quite Right) Factors that I will not choose them again. Here's the laundry list: our non-smoking room smelled of smoke and had cigarette burns on the bedspread; they gave us a new room but it still smelled funny. Shower in room above us was leaking into our shower causing huge ballon of water under the paint, with drips nad eyesore. Trash and beer cans were strewn about the grounds. Fridge did not work; they eventually brought a new one 4 hrs later than promised. Missing kitchennete plates, silverware, etc.; we had to forage for enough cooking utensiles to prepare meals. The bright spot was the front desk woman who tried like make things right, however, the poor maintenance and shoddy upkeep were apparently beyond her control. Had this facility been clean and properly maintained, I would have far more favorable comments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Tucson - Butterfield Drive. We're located right off of Interstate 10 and across the street from the Tucson Expo Center. Our hotel is just 4 miles from Tucson International Airport. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Tucson - Butterfield Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Tucson
- Crossland Economy Studios - Tucson - Butterfield Drive Arizona