Siegel Select – Tucson
US$149
US$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$173
US$162
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$228
US$188
US$487
US$178
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2012

So many "NQR (Not Quite Right) Factors that I will not choose them again. Here's the laundry list: our non-smoking room smelled of smoke and had cigarette burns on the bedspread; they gave us a new room but it still smelled funny. Shower in room above us was leaking into our shower causing huge ballon of water under the paint, with drips nad eyesore. Trash and beer cans were strewn about the grounds. Fridge did not work; they eventually brought a new one 4 hrs later than promised. Missing kitchennete plates, silverware, etc.; we had to forage for enough cooking utensiles to prepare meals. The bright spot was the front desk woman who tried like make things right, however, the poor maintenance and shoddy upkeep were apparently beyond her control. Had this facility been clean and properly maintained, I would have far more favorable comments.

Room Tip: Be prepared for no pool, no ice machine, no restaurant, and train whistles at all hrs of the night.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Siegel Select – Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our hotel. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Please understand that maintain strict quality control standards, which demand that every room is inspected prior to making it available to our guests. Clearly there was a failure in our system during your stay. In response to your comments, I’ve personally met with all of our staff and used your review to demonstrate in which specific areas we can improve. As well, I apologize for the outside disturbances you experienced. We try to ensure our guests are not affected; however, some sounds are out of our control.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

My stay here at Crossland has been very pleasant and comfortable. The staff respects your privacy but if you need service, housekeepers and maintenance personnel provide it promptly and courteously. At the same time, the manager is highly organized, has impeccable manners and attends to every detail of his job meticulously. And one of the housekeepers at Crossland deserves special attention in this review--Maria!
Maria cleans your room spotlessly and if you are a little quirky and want something done like you do it at home, she pampers you graciously. Maria has, to put it another way, a radiant personality that makes guests feel like they are part of her family.

• Stayed: July 2012
Dan G, Manager at Siegel Select – Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Tucson - Butterfield Drive. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

In today's world, people look for the negative things when renting. I have the most wonderful experience when I stayed at Crossland. Dan the manager and his staff are not only professional, they are friendlly, curtious and responsive to the needs that I had. I think that kudo's are appropriate when you speak to this staff.

In corporate america, we tend to look for fault instead of the positive. This was a very positive experience. Let your staff know.

BA

Room Tip: I think that queen size beds should be available in quantiy. Especially if you are a long term resident.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Tucson - Butterfield Drive. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

If you are looking for a nice hotel to stay at in Tucson, AZ then Crossland is the place. Their rates are extremely affordable. Each room offers a stove and a refrigerator which makes traveling a lot less expensive because instead of having to eat out everyday you can cook in the rooms. Our room was very clean and had a nice smell to it which did surprise me. The staff there is very friendly and always willing to answer any questions. There was one gentleman in particular that went out of his way to make us feel more comfortable and at home. I believe his name was Dan. He was always busy with either helping guests or picking up the property. He did an awesome job at keeping the outside of the property clean and neat. When I come back to Tucson I will definitely stay again and will recommend it to friends and family. Everyone should check this hotel out if they will be staying in Tucson!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Tucson - Butterfield Drive. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Nice affordable accommodation for few days.It is a clean place with all the neccesities.The staff are very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Crossland Tucson - Butterfield Drive. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.