“loved it”

Ranked #49 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Tucson, Arizona
“loved it”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This Courtyard provides easy access to anyplace in Tucson and has lovely rooms with great food. The servers bent over backwards to make our meals enjoyable. The rooms were clean, spacious and quiet. We definitely will be coming back.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Douglas Y
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear Loved It,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. We certainly enjoyed your comments about our Bistro restaurant. The Courtyard hotel offers excellent food and beverage options for our guests through the Bistro. All items are made fresh daily, and include many healthy options. The strawberry, banana smoothy and hot oatmeal are among my favorites. I believe the french toast is the best anywhere. The Bistro offers a complete menu of Starbuck's coffee offerings, and also entertains guests each evening in our full service bar. I think the chicken ceasar salad is awesome!

I want to also thank you for recognizing our housekeeping staff. I think they are the very best in the business. Each day our customers thank us for the excellently cleaned rooms and clean property. For me, this is an essential requirement for a great hotel stay. Everything must be completely clean.

I hope you the very best, and please say high the next time you are in the hotel.

Sincerely yours,

Logan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This hotel is fantastic if doing business in Tucson. It's centrally located, and has a great atmosphere. It's a great Courtyard with clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was friendly and courteous. The food and beverage were a surprise for me. I loved the capability of having my Starbucks before I left for the day.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank dkiewel
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Dear Centrally Located,

Thank you very much for your helpful review. We are very excited that you loved the hotel. Our award winning staff is completely commited to providing a great guest experience. When we hear someone enjoyed their stay we celebrate.

The Courtyard Bistro proudly serves Starbuck's coffee - we love to make great latte's for our guests! During the hot summer months in Tucson the Iced latte's are very popular.

Have a great day!

Logan
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Friendly service, clean rooms, great location! The gym was small but very clean. A great location for business travelers. Easy access to restaurants, Target, etc. Overall a nice, quiet stay, thank you!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jennifer M
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Jennifer,
Thank you very much for writing a great review about the hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Next time you are in town please let us know. We want this to be your home away from home. Many of the staff love to exercise regularly. We will work hard to help connect you with a better fitness option.
All of our best to you,
Logan Shinn
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Before checking in to this hotel, I stayed at another Courtyard property in Northern Arizona and I felt the level of service to be comparable. It is rare that I get to compare hotel for hotel, so I'm pleased to say that the Courtyard brand does maintain their level of service across the board. The hotel had a great atmosphere, staffs were professional and the rooms were adequately appointed. Food service in the restaurant was great and I was quite surprised by the chicken Caesar salad. It was good!

One thing I'd like to point out is, the Air-Conditioning unit is a bit on the noisy side.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Vincent N
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Dear Another good Marriott property,
Thank you very much for your excellent review of our hotel. It is great to know that you had a great experience. The Courtyard Marriott brand is an excellent choice for travelers who desire a high level of consistency from one stay to the next. The hotel has been fully updated in recent years and represents every Courtyard Marriott brand standard. The Bistro is new to Courtyard in recent years. The Bistro offers both satisfying and healthy choices day or night for our guests. My favorite breakfast items include the "healthy start sandwich and strawberry/banana smoothy." We feature Starbuck's coffee - a great choice! We also have a full bar in the evenings. The hotel staff is the best of the best. Each staff member is completely dedicated to a great stay for our guests. Thank you again for your review. I hope you the best! Come see us again when you visit Tucson.
Toledo, OH
Reviewed 15 March 2013

This is the second time I've stayed here for business and have been pleased both times. It's a nice hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. Updated ammenities. There's also alot of food and shopping within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Kencalled
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Very Nice for Business,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. We are so glad to hear both visits to our hotel provided a clean and comfortable experience. The hotel represents the 2013 version of Marriott Courtyard with the Refreshing Business lobby and Bistro. Our location is great! We are close to both shopping and restaurants all withing walking distance. I hope you decide to stay at the Courtyard Williams Centre again. All our best to you!
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Nothing more. Nothing less. Clean, efficient, spacious rooms, nothing fancy and you could be anywhere when you wake up. I guess it's good value if you're only looking for a bed. Location has nothing to offer around the hotel at day or night

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ABD119
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 9 April 2013
Dear A Place to Lay Your Head,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about the Williams Centre Courtyard. We sincerely are thankful for choosing the Courtyard for your lodging accomodations. The hotel is known to be a very clean property with an excellent staff. Just east of the University of Arizona, north of Davis Monthan Air Force Base, and south of Sabino Canyon, the hotel is placed within the Williams Centre business park. Our travelers enjoy the location as we are walking distance to more than 20 restaurants, the Park Place Mall and movie theater, and Target. The hotel also enjoys operating the Bistro restaurant featuring Starbuck's coffee and full bar service in the evenings. One feature that is important to everyone who stays: in 2012 we installed fiber optic 40 MEG wifi into the hotel which makes the free internet great for all guests. I hope to say hi the next time you are in town.
Oakland, CA
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Clean, fresh, well-maintained. But the gem of this place was it's lovely staff. Mychael was extremely kind and helpful as was the other young gentleman who assisted me with my bags on my way in. I will stay here again when in town.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank mimi_bird
Dear I've always been satisfied with Courtyards,
Thank you very much for your review. We all are very thankful for your kind remarks about the hotel. I see that you visited us during our peak season in February. Tucson, always an amazing place to visit, has a few different time periods where the need for hotel rooms varies quite a bit. Please think about us again when you return. I hope you the very best!