“Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre”

Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre
Ranked #50 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Metro New York
“Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Management & Staff could not be more pleasant or more accommodating. They consistently make the extra effort. Rooms during my multiple stays have always met or exceeded my expectations. Central location is convenient to everything in town.

Room Tip: I can't think of anything, as rooms for my many stays have always been excellent. What makes th...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Not_Stevie
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear "Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre",

Thank you for your amazing review of the hotel! Thank you for liking us.

It is great you mentioned that we are centrally located in Tucson. I recently walked the local area and talked to many of the business owners. Did you know that we have 18 restaurants within two blocks of the hotel? The Target, and amazing Williams Centre shops all around the hotel are very helpful for our guests as well.

The hotel is 10 minutes south of Sabino Canyon, 10 minutes east of the University of Arizona, 2 minutes north of Davis Monthan AFB, 1 minute west of Park Place Mall, and 5 minutes west of the Sonoran Desert.

Thank you again so very much - come back soon,

Logan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
miami
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is my second trip to this hotel and it truly has been a home away from home....very clean facilities, friendly and professional staff. The location is great close to a host of restaurants.. and a target in case u leave anything. Great pool and gym area...I also enjoy the convenience of the breakfast from the bistro is always fresh, healthy and fast...def will return. TB

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank tsb81
Dear best value and quality in Tucson,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to our hotel. And, thank you for helping us get the word out about it. Your review is excellent and helpful to others attempting to make a quality hotel selection in Tucson. We do our very best to each day to make things great for our guests. A friendly and intelligent check-in. A clean room where everything works. Great food and beverage options. Helping you to connect with Tucson. Great Internet too!

Please let me know if I can help you in any way - and say hi the next time you are at the hotel.

All my best to you,

McCall, Idaho
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed here solo the second week of October for a course, so I was gone early in the morning and back in the evening. It was the perfect set-up for what I needed. The property is immaculate, as was my comfortable room. The come-as-you-are Bistro in the lobby offers custom made and healthy options, as well as beer and wine to enjoy there or they staff will gladly package it up to take to your room. That came in handy one evening when I was hungry and too tired to walk to several local options. If you are a runner, there's a great route down the main street to the park and plenty of miles in there if you need/want more, or hit the onsite gym. There's a pool and hot tub with gathering spots scattered all around it and the pathway, but I wasn't there to enjoy it. What really impressed me was GM Logan and his team. They are SO customer-focused, and are truly listening when they ask you how you're doing and if you need anything/any help. The Courtyard provided shuttle service to and from our course each day, and it was usually Logan - who was always so prompt and pleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear GM Team and Logan are Top Notch,

Thank you so much for such kind words! Is it fair to say that we love our guests and love what we do? Thank you for making our work that much better by being so awesome!

I enjoyed our short conversations each morning of your stay. As a runner, I was inspired by our conversation about being fully "alive" while running. I have dwelled on this recently as motivation to keep pounding the pavement - thanks for helping me to keep going! You mentioned the run to Reid Park - just did that run with a friend last week.

I hope you the very best,

Laguna Hills, California, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed here during Family Weekend for U of A and were pleasantly surprised by what a great place this is. We've stayed at several other hotels in the area over the last year, and I have to say that this is one of the best values around. The staff are friendly, the room was clean and comfortable and the location is great. It's about 10 minutes from the University and close to shopping and dining. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Christina L
Dear Great Place to Stay,

Thank you very much for your excellent review of the hotel. It is so nice that you mentioned the location, service and cleanliness of the property.

You stated that you have stayed at several properties in Tucson and found ours to be a great value.

It is my hope that you decide to return on your next visit.

All my best to you,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The hotel is both clean and comfortable and situated in a quiet area. the pool and hot tub are both inviting and in an attractive garden setting. The staff were friendly and helpful and always ready to just chat. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance and a good size super-market. Overall it is a very pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kevin L
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear Great place to stay in Tucson,

I am very thankful for your comments about the hotel! Thank you for mentioning the great staff and excellent location.

We are so blessed to have such an awesome group of associates at the hotel - definitely. They are always willing to go out of their way to help.

You also mentioned a grocery store near by. The hotel is happy to refer our guests to the Super Target just one block from our front entrance. It is really convenient for our guests.

You talked about our garden like setting. The interior part of the hotel has a beautiful pool, hot tub and garden like setting. It is a very peaceful place for our guests. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Once again - many thanks for taking the time to write a great review about the hotel.

I hope you the very best,

Sandy, Utah
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed here in mid September and it was a very nice place. Good food and clean rooms. Good location and the staff was very helpful. I will stay again! Make sure and check out the deli...good dinner and breakfast...highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jkskeen
Dear Great Place!

Thank you for your excellent review of the hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay! You mentioned a deli. The hotel has two great deli options right across the street: Baggins and Honey Baked Ham. In fact, the hotel has 18 amazing restaurant within a 1 minute walk from the hotel. The hotel is next to great shopping too! You can't beat this location.

You mentioned great food at the hotel. The hotel Bistro offers ala carte breakfast and dinner. We offer Starbuck's beverages and a full bar. I am glad you enjoyed our food offerings.

Many thanks to you again - come back soon,

Homosassa, Florida
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had to find something fast when my wife had a stroke during a road trip from Florida. Good reviews on Trip Advisor led me here. I couldn't be happier with my decision. The staff were great, (shout out to Carlos) and the entire property was perfect. I ended up having to add on days and rooms for family flying in to see my wife. The staff were very accomodating and made things very easy for me. They showed genuine concern for my wife and I, and I won't forget. After a trying week, my wife was released and we were on our way home. Thanks to all at the Courtyard and best wishes. Great Job!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert M
Dear Very Nice Staff, Immaculately Clean,

We are all very concerned about your wife and hope she is doing much better. We know you had a very scary week while on the road. It is our hope that someday the both of you will return to Tucson under better circumstances. Please look up us as we do want to see you then.

Thank you for making excellent comments about the staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We think that is awesome.

Once again, our very best to you and your wife.