I stayed in Tucson for business, spending most of a week at the Courtyard Williams Centre. I couldn't have asked for a nicer stay. The staff was very helpful, giving me directions as needed to area attractions and businesses, not only telling me where things were but which would be best for walking to. I even checked in as it happens on Courtyard's 30th anniversary, for which I was gifted a Marriott T shirt and a doughnut! Nice touch.
There is a nice bistro/coffee bar in the lobby, which was very generous with their silverware and dishes. The food looked very good but I didn't sample it.
The room I was in was on the first floor with a sliding glass door which opened on the poolside walkways, allowing me a ten step trip to either the hot tub or the pool, both of which were very nice, clean, and in the former case, hot. The gym is adjacent to the hot tub, and is likewise well equipped. The bed was very comfortable and the desk/chair arrangement were put to good use. A small refrigerator and microwave are available.
The bathroom was quite nice as well, with good pressure and temperature. I was only there a couple days but I was made very welcome and comfortable. Of particular note, Logan Shinn, the general manager, took the time one morning to introduce himself and talk with me a bit about my work and what brought me to Tucson, asking me to contact him personally and directly if I needed anything. Logan was just the leader of a particularly well-trained team, but I didn't get the names of all the staff.
I would certainly stay here again, I hope to be back to Tucson soon and give it another go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new state-of-the-art lobby at the Courtyard Tucson, AZ hotel in Williams Centre provides greater flexibility & choices for our guests. Our new lobby features flexible spaces, free 40MEG Fiber Optic Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new Tucson hotel lobby experience is The Bistro-Eat. Drink. Connect., which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings with dinner service. Our hotel in Tucson, AZ is minutes from Park Place Mall, 5 miles from the University of Arizona and 7 miles from downtown Tucson & the Tucson Convention Center. The hotel is located 1 mile north from Davis Monthan AFB. The Courtyard by Marriott Tucson Williams Centre hotel will make you feel at home with luxurious bedding, garden-like surroundings, outdoor pool, whirlpool & exercise room. Our guests love the well-lit work desk, ergonomic desk chair & free 40MEG Fiber Optic Wi-Fi high speed internet in our spacious guest rooms. If hosting a meeting or event, our hotel has two meeting rooms totaling 1,248 square feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Marriott
- Tucson Courtyard
- Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre Arizona