“Service Excellence”

Ranked #50 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Detroit, Michigan
“Service Excellence”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

This is what you expect from not only a Courtyard, but from Marriott themselves! First-class care is what you will find from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. Keep up the great work! Carlos at the desk and Crystal at the restaurant never let me down, and for that, I will return!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank personwhomtravels
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Service Excellence,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey on line! Also, thank you for mentioning Carlos and Crystal - They definitely do an excellent job! We are very blessed they are part of our team.

We certainly are glad you stayed at the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre Hotel.

Please contact me at any time for help and assistance.

Logan Shinn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Vacaville, California
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Any time I'm in town on business or pleasure I always stay here and I love it! The service is always so friendly, and helpful with any accommodation I may need during my stay! They have always go above and beyond for me and my family I recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for an all around awesome place to stay!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Lindsey P
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Great service! Great hotel!

I am so glad you have a high opinion about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre.

You said, "The service is always so friendly, and helpful with any accommodation I may need during my stay." We promise - we will be as friendly as can be, and help you in any way we can.

You are a great guest, and we are very thankful for your review!

Always here to help!

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Staying at the Courtyard Marriott is always a pleasure. The staff is top notch, the rooms are super clean, the food is tasty and well cooked, just the way you like it.
Having free wi-fi and the pool, hot tub and workout room available are also pluses to the hotel.
If you are looking for a good location, close to shopping and good restaurants then this is the place you should go.

Room Tip: If there are more than two of you, check out the suites, fabulous!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear The Best,

Thank you for your amazing review of our hotel. You know the hotel and area very well. Thank you for telling us about the food, pool, wifi, cleanliness and location. These are all key items that we strive to deliver on each day, because we know they are important to all of our guests.

Please feel free to conact me at any time, and know I am here to help.

All my best to you,

Seaside, Oregon
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I'm the typical 'road warrior', traveling for my business every week. Those of us that endure this life become 'professional' hotel critics. We see the good and the bad, and unfortunately become more critical than the average customer. Hotels are our homes. I don't make a practice of writing reviews for businesses because I am in so many I would be constantly writing. However, when I have a good experience I make it a point to praise those managers and staff that go the extra mile. This property is fantastic. I'm a 'clean' fanatic. I check the bathrooms, pull back the blankets and check the sheets, under the bed, even look at the television remote before I touch it! Then, if all checks out (which it was way over the top), the Fitness Center and equipment are a good sign of how close they attend to details. Was spotless. And it wasn't because they just cleaned it, it was the end of the day, and I had seen other guests in there when I arrived. If you're a germaphobe, you can relax here. The grounds are clean, well kept, never a bit of trash. Never walked by a staff member that didn't say hello and make sure I was happy. For a business traveler, clean, quiet, fitness center, fast internet service, and a desk lamp that's actually bright enough to see your work. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear Diamond among the Wannabes,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to complete a review about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. It is excellent to recieve a review from a true Road Warrior that is so favorable. It brings a great deal of credibility to the conversation. You have a trained eye for what a great experience in a hotel should feel like. Even more, you gave us a fresh look at a hotel operation (that we see every day). That is so helpful!

We will continue to do our very best for all of our guests.

All my very best to you!

Arizona
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I recently had to stay in Tucson for 6 weeks (weekdays only from mid-February through March) for medical reasons. Not only did this hotel offer a discounted rate but the staff made sure I had a comfortable and quiet room on the third floor. One of the receptionists, Mary-Grey, went out of her way to accommodate me and was most kind, helpful and courteous. Everyone on the staff including the room maids were exceptionally nice. The rooms were comfortable and clean with refrigerators, ironing boards, flat-screen TVs. A microwave was available in the lobby should one be needed. Many different types of restaurants were within walking distance. Can't say enough good things about my time spent here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Logan S, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Dear Excellent Experience,
I am so glad you enjoyed the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. I am sorry you were here for medical reasons. Thank you very much for mentioning Mary Gray in your review. She is one of our Shining Stars at the front desk. She is such a caring person.

I sincerely hope you can return to Tucson for some fun. Look us up! We would love to have you stay again.

Also - many thanks for taking the time and effort to complete a great review about the hotel.

All my best to you always,

Orange, California
Reviewed 10 April 2014

After spending the week in the Phoenix area I was given a last minute change to my travel plans which put me in Tucson. Having stayed at this property a couple of times before it was a no-brainer to book this hotel. The staff is very courteous and attentive to the guests and there are numerous restaurant’s within walking distance. One warning in regards to the local eateries, the service at "The Pita Jungle" is horrible; I went there for supper and ended up walking out after being ignored for 10 minutes. This of course has nothing to do with the hotel, other than it's proximity and I wouldn't change my hotel choice because of it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Great Staff,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and excellent review about the Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre. I am so glad you enjoyed your time at the hotel. Also, thank you for mentioning the Staff. Truly, this group of Marriott Associates are the finest I know. Each one of them has a great "marriottt" story to tell.

Please let me know if you ever need hotel help in the future.

All my best to you.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed a couple of nights at this property and was comfortable. The rooms were clean and well kept. The property was clean an the staff was helpful. I only wished they would've had an included breakfast buffet. I did purchase the additional breakfast, and it was ok, but not worth the additional expense. I would just go to breakfast outside of the property next time. Otherwise it was a nice property and a good stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Logan S, General Manager at Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear nice hotel near several restaurants,

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. It was very nice for you to mention the location "near several restaurants" and the clean rooms.

Please let me know if I can ever assist you in the future.

All my best to you,