Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
US$149
US$130
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$84
Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$174
US$162
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$71
AscendHotels
US$157
US$112
  • Pool
Radisson Suites Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$194
US$487
US$178
2,945 results
All reviewsswim up barred door spagolf courseheavenly bedadult poolpool areatennis courtsbeautiful propertycatalina mountainsmain buildingself parkingfitness centermountain viewthe entire stafftucson areasabino canyonpools
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Azul Restaurant/Lounge is amazing. We had over 60 people for cocktails and appetizers and the party couldn't have been more perfect. Morgan Barrick was invaluable, from helping to plan the party, to serving the guests and making everyone feel special. She is awesome! Rick, the bartender was great - funny, efficient and makes a great drink! Jonathan made sure that the party went as planned - great food, great space and professional staff. Thanks, La Paloma!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Glenn_Sampert, General Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Happy 50th! Thank you for choosing The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa for your celebration. I, along with our associates, appreciate you sharing how our staff provide the service that made your birthday a truly memorable evening. I look forward to seeing you, your family and friends back at AZuL in the very near future. We are here with a warm greeting and ready with great fare by Chef Michel and libations by Rick. Stay well, Glenn Sampert, General Manager

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We were in Tucson for a family members birthday. While this hotel is not downtown it is an easy drive into town. The Westin's setting at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains is beautiful. The grounds are well maintained and the rooms have been refreshed with the great Westin beds and a shower separate from the tub. The rain shower head is great. For the family to gather we upgraded to a suite with a separate seating area and half bath. There is a $20.00 resort fee that I personally hate. However, it did include a low speed wifi that worked just fine. Self parking is easy. Coffee and bottled water is also provided. The material indicates you get a newspaper each morning but in fact you have to ask. Also in high end hotels I am used to slippers but you have to ask. The golf course was great and is part of a country club so it is very well maintained. If you like a cocktail they make a very weak drink. Aside from some little peeves this is a very nice place to stay if budget is not your goal.

Room Tip: building G has a great view of downtown Tucson.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Burnie D
Jacqueline M, Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments with us. Your feedback is invaluable, and has been shared with our associates as a method of continuing to make our guests stay even more pleasurable. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

On my visit to Tucson we stopped for the night at this hotel and the service was well and the hotel rooms were very great and very clean. Also the breakfast restaurant has many great delicious food that the entire family will enjoy

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter F

We know that you had many choices upon your arrival to Tucson, so thank you for your stay with us! We are glad you enjoyed the food, rooms and service. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

La Paloma in Tucson is amazing once u find it! The grounds are an OASIS, the rooms are amazing I was in the C bldg view of the golf course which is beautiful during the day but once the sun goes down it is as dark as dark can be, the only thing u can see is the stars. So my suggestion is find this place during the daytime! It is against the mountains and if you should not want to leave the grounds you don’t have to it has everything you could possibly want! Very modern lobby and bar area very large so if you are meeting people it is ideal. All the food I tried was very good, but the help is slow but friendly in the restaurant. We were seated for breakfast and no one noticed us for about 15 minutes when the manager a nice young man realized no one had helped us and immediately took care of us with a drink order. During our breakfast we never saw the same person twice. We later found out there is a large college program for the hospitality industry and most of the employees are interns so be patient with them :) everything was above board I loved the fire pits and the Pools were so appealing I wish we had more time to use them! I did however take advantage of their SPA Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa the masseuse was well informed and amazing her name is Marie ask for her! I look forward to seeing her and staying here again!

Room Tip: I would recommend the top floor we were on the second and you can hear the people above u walking (maybe they were heavy walkers) I don’t believe there is a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ginger6_67

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay. I am glad to read you were able to try many of the amenities we have to offer. With our cool fall evenings, the fire pits are perfect for an evening gaze at the stars with friends. I apologize for the slow service you encountered. This is definitely not typical of our friendly staff. I trust you will return soon for a vacation and have time to relax in our heated pool. I would like to have you back to La Paloma for your next trip to Tucson, rejuvenating at our desert oasis. Stay well, Glenn Sampert, General Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I had business in Tucson with a few international colleagues from Asia. My boss asked my opinion on where to host our guest in Tucson, and without skipping a beat I recommended the La Paloma. Over the years I have stayed here 6 or 7 times and I was confident that this Westin would deliver. The resort is nestled at the foot of the beautiful Santa Catalina’s hills with stunning panoramic views. From the start, this hotel gave us the most memorable and successful 5 days that we can remember in a long time.
At check-in, we were given an unsolicited upgrade. My picky guest were very happy with their accommodations with the nice huge King size beds with first class linens, wonderful furnishings, amenities and views of the mountains and city. What a start! It just got better from there on. Most of the hotel staff was phenomenal. We had dinner every night at the resort and were lucky enough to meet the Executive Chef Michel. His food was just absolutely superbly outstanding! My guest had asked for something off the menu and this was not a problem for Chef. We finished off our evening at the fire pit and I can honestly say this is where my business trip was sealed.
Our wives enjoyed the Red Door Spa where they were treated as if they were all queens, the staff was attentive and exceptionally eager to please. While we played golf our wives took classes at the Westin Workout Fitness Center and also played several games of tennis. My wife mentioned to me that the court was recently restored and the resurfacing was a dream to play on.
We played 4 rounds of golf during our stay. The plush championship golf course by Jack Nicklaus was outstanding. My colleagues were impressed from start to finish.
A special thanks to Pat and Dex, awesome job guys! From our check-in to the wonderful Concierge staff, to the guys at the front doors with their smiles, courtesies and greetings, the staff around the main pool, spa and courts was just fantastic.

This is a Westin hotel and held up to the standard I expect from this brand. Thank you for a successful stay at your wonderful resort. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank F5993GMericd

Thank you for your loyalty to Westin. Your confidence was well placed by choosing The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa. I appreciate you sharing the many ways we made this stay fabulous for your business guests as well as the wives. We truly have the premiere location, accommodations and amenities in Tucson. I’m delighted that our Resort was pivotal in assisting with sealing your business deal. I trust we will see you for more business and pleasure in 2014. The wives may be looking to spend more time at the Red Door Spa! Our staff will be here ready to provide personalized service to you and your guests. Be well, Glenn Sampert, General Manager