My husband and I recently traveled to Tucson and stayed at The Westin La Paloma... we have NOTHING but great things to say. First off, the resort is absolutely breath- taking with the views of the Catalina Mountains. The rooms were spectacular, I'm still dreaming of sleeping in those beds!!!! We are from the Pacific Northwest and absolutely were in awe we would be at the pool tanning in the middle of the day in January!!!
We enjoyed breakfast at Azul during our stay and had the pleasure of having Kelly as our server each time! She was so attentive each and every time and even took the time to get to know us! She recommended taking a drive up to Mt Lemmon for the views and then told us to stop by the "Cookie Cabin" for some chili and dessert after doing a little hiking and riding the ski lift to the top and boy was she right!!! The ride up there was beautiful and the views were stunning! If you are in Tucson and looking for something to do Mt Lemmon is a great designation. Thank you Kelly we hope to see you again some day.
Every person we encountered at La Paloma was so friendly we felt immediately at home. We can not wait to plan a couples trip with some friends to show them our new favorite destination!! Thank you Westin La Paloma, you have a new found place in our hearts!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin
- Westin La Paloma Resort And Spa Tucson, Arizona