I stayed at the La Paloma Resort March 7-9th and It was the most needed and wonderful vacation I have taken to this day. To start I had a complicated check in and Jose at the front desk was more than helpful and accomidating. I booked the La Paloma suite and Jose was kinda enough to help me turn my upgrade fee into points. He also sent my fiance and I a fruit and cheese plate for our anniversary. Thank you! and he did call to check on us to see how we liked the room.
My only complaint was that our parlor was not ready when we checked in at 3:30 and we had to wait till after 6pm to finally recieve our keys.
Dining at Azul was wonderful. Thank you Lilia for your wonderful service and bringing us a delicious meal. For breakfast we had the buffet and when we were finished we were jealous that we didn't wait for brunch. Malgda was our breakfast server and she was very sweet and smiled when we asked about her passion. You can tell starwood takes special care when hiring their associates.
All the bellman were wonderful I wish I could remeber their names to give them a proper review. But they were very knowledgable about the area and recommended Blanco a resaurant down the street that was fun and had amazing food.
Thank you once again for the wonderful experiance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin
- Westin La Paloma Resort And Spa Tucson, Arizona