I stayed here for a weekend in early May, building A. My room and bathroom was large - loved the bathroom. It had great lighting, with separate tub and shower. The little refrigerator was noisy, but not enough to disrupt sleep. I had a balcony, but couldn't see much because of all the trees. The pool area was great until they closed the adult area for a private party. They set up extra chairs at the main pool AFTER the adult area was closed (no, not the same chairs). Better coordination would have been nice so there were not a bunch of people standing around with no seats. All the new seats were set up in the grass/shade under trees shedding little yellow flowers.
The service at the pool bar was excellent. The mister system kept it nice and cool. Service around the pool area is hit or miss - long waits for the return. We took the hotel shuttle to the mall for dinner. The shuttle was fast and friendly. They give a number to call when you're ready to be picked up. The only hotel restaurant meal was breakfast on Sunday. Ordered off the menu, not the buffet. Very tasty, great service. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin
- Westin La Paloma Resort And Spa Tucson, Arizona