My family (2 adults, 2 teens) had a great time at the Westin last week, and we even extended our stay by a day because we enjoyed the hotel so much. I thought the rooms were beautiful and quiet (with very comfortable beds and pillows, and huge bathrooms), the pools were a lot of fun, and the slide was a really fun bonus. The staff was helpful and polite, though the wait at the reception was a bit long and seemed understaffed at times. The only negative thing during our stay (and this hasn't stopped me from giving a 5 star rating) was that I had to wash my feet a couple of times a day because they got so dirty when I walked barefoot in the room for some time, though the room didn't feel dirty.
Though we didn't take advantage of this service, the hotel will drive their guests to and from certain restaurants that are close by. We thought that was very cool! We did try a couple of the restaurants on the list given to us by the hotel, and we loved them.
The thing that made our stay extraordinary was that my son was allowed to practice on one of the hotel's pianos - we had been away from home for more than 10 days, and my son missed practising terribly. The manager (and I'm so sorry I didn't get his name, but we checked in on Tuesday, July 1) was so kind in understanding how important it was to my son to be able to play, and he made it happen. He really made our stay extra special, and I thank him for going that extra distance for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the newest level of luxury in the Southwest at Tucson's iconic Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa. This AAA Four-Diamond resort, beautifully situated in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, has undergone a $305 million resort-wide rejuvenation. The result is a more contemporary, personalized flare to the resort's renowned elegance that exceeds expectations and fulfills every guests needs. Each of the 487 spacious guest rooms (including 25 expansive suites) have been meticulously reappointed, with attention to the smallest details, to provide the most relaxing and convenient space to unwind. A perfect getaway for couples, families or corporate retreats, The Westin La Paloma Resort offers world-class amenities including five re-imagined resort swimming pools and the 177a€™ Sidewinder water-slide; 27 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf; the full-service, restorative Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa; WestinWORKOUT Fitness Center; Kids Club; and 8 exceptional dining options. Just 25 minutes from the Tucson International Airport, The Westin La Paloma Resort is conveniently located near art galleries, shopping, and a wide variety of signature destination attractions and dining. Courtesy transportation is provided for guests via new Mercedes Sprinters to the upscale La Encantada shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Paloma Hotel Tucson
- Westin Tucson
- Westin La Paloma Tucson Arizona
- Tucson Westin
- Westin La Paloma Resort And Spa Tucson, Arizona