Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
US$149
US$130
Radisson Suites Tucson(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
Arizona Inn(Tucson)
US$171
US$162
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$560
US$188
US$487
US$174
2,948 results
All reviewsswim up barred door spagolf courseheavenly bedadult poolpool areatennis courtsbeautiful propertycatalina mountainsmain buildingself parkingfitness centermountain viewthe entire stafftucson areasabino canyonpools
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The hotel is a fantastic location, close to a Troon golf course, very nice swimming pools and rooms in a very quite and comfortable environment. Great point for visiting the Saguaro NP (both west and east sides). Very good value for price, definitely very competitive.
The service provided from desk to portering is very poor and not supporting. On questions on what time you can check-in answer has been "it could be in 3 or 4 hours as well as in 10 minutes"......

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Glenn_Sampert, General Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa. You have pointed out some of our finest features, including our 27 holes of Troon-managed golf, pools, and waterslide. I am disappointed that you found the service in from areas to be unaccommodating. We continue to strive to provide an outstanding experience for every guest in every interaction, including continued education, communication, and training handling situations professionally. I hope that you will return again soon for an even better Westin experience! Stay well, Glenn Sampert, General Manager

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night at this resort and have visited the lobby bar on multiple occasions. Beautiful property with gorgeous pools and landscaping. Our room in building B felt fresh, updated and very clean and spacious. I recommend getting a drink and sitting by the fire pits once the sun goes down. If you are valet parking, know that it is not included in the resort fee and we often had a difficult time finding valet when coming and going. Frustrating when you are charged an extra $20 per night for service that is sporadic. Front desk service was extremely dry and uninformative but luckily the product exceeded our expectations.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luxetraveler5
Glenn_Sampert, General Manager at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another relaxing sunset by the fire pits, enjoying an after dinner drink and s’mores. Stay well, Glenn Sampert, General Manager

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

When we decided to come back & stay at La Paloma we were all excited. My kids really enjoyed the slide & pool. My husband and I were looking forward to that comfy bed & fluffy robes to relax in while we waited for the kids to shower. As for the room, it was just as nice as before but noticed the robes laid out for us were just your everyday cotton robe. Long gone was that fluffy robe. The beds were as hard as a rock. We didn't get a good night's sleep the whole time we were there. The slide was fun if you were under 10 but kids were 13 & 16. Not much of anything for them. Altho they did find the lap pool & enjoyed that, as they do swim competitvly. All in all it was an ok visit. For the price I think its over kill.would I come back....yes & no. With my husband yes, with the whole family....no.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Golf or tennis may intrigue the teenagers, considering their competitive side. We have many family stay packages available and we would be delighted to personally assist you. I hope to see you for a couple’s getaway or another family vacation soon. Play well, Glenn Sampert, General Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is our second stay at the beautiful Westin La Paloma. The grounds and scenery are a stunningly beautiful desert oasis. Our last stay rated a 9.75 out of 10. This stay rated about an 8.5, and this is why: we checked in on a Monday, around noon, so there was nobody in line to check in. The front desk agent addressed me with a sharp politeness, in a hurried sort of way. She asked if we'd like to participate in the Green program where you get $5 coupons for each day you decline housekeeping service. She said it changed from the last time we had stayed, did not explain how it changed, and handed me 5 coupons. Last time, we could opt in or opt out, daily, which was nice because if you wanted housekeeping one day, you didn't get a coupon. I didn't realize during checkin that by accepting the program this time would be giving up any hint of housekeeping. So this visit, I felt like we had to beg for clean towels, coffee refills, to have the trash emptied, etc. Basics! So, fellows travelers, I recommend not participating in this program, which is a shame because it was so well done on our prior visit!!! Note to front desk: please take your time with the guests, to answer questions, and don't rush them out the door....especially if there's nobody in line.
We spend lots of time at the pool, and the pools are excellent (I'd recommend that they get skimmed more often, however.) The pool staff works very hard to make sure guests are happy.
The food is good and reasonably priced, and there are many awesome restaurants nearby. The concierge (who was very helpful!!) has a list of local favorites.
We'll definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Second floor, mountain view! Ask valets where to park based on where your room is. They were very helpful with this! We've stayed in 2 regular rooms and the Master Suite. Both lovely!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheGipper411

Thank you for your loyalty and your feedback.. Your observations have provided an insight as to where our associates will benefit from renewed training. Please let us know your housekeeping requests as we would be happy to personalize and provide the services you desire. I look forward to welcoming you back soon for your next visit and I’m confident you will be ready to rate us a 10. Be well, Glenn Sampert, General Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is a lovely spot. Rooms very comfortable, service extremely responsive. Love that you can get a golf cart driver to take you to your room anytime, and they were always very friendly and cheerful. The food was absolutely amazing and delicious (Tomato Basil Soup was wonderful and there was couscous (or maybe quinoa) salad with fruit that was divine). I am Gluten Free and never had any problem getting delicious food. They even gave me a lovely goblet of fresh berries for dessert because I could not eat the cake.

The amenities for our Conference (Arizona Grand Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star) were clean and well ordered and everything seemed to work out very well.

The one problem we had was that the Restaurant staff and kitchen staff seemed to be a bit flummoxed by the large number of people that needed to eat in a very short window of time. One evening two of us could not get dinner at the Restaurant in time before the next event was to start, so we ended up eating appetizers in the Lounge which also took quite awhile to get, which were nonetheless delectable. I know of at least one (and probably more) lady who was unable to get both her lunch OR her dinner one day! Poor gal!

But overall, a very luxurious and pleasant experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing. I’m delighted to read you enjoyed our gluten free culinary selections and wish we had delivered in a timely fashion on all occasions. I hope you may return to Tucson and La Paloma in the near future for a few days of rest and renewal, leaving work behind. Be well, Glenn Sampert, General Manager