Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,926 results
All reviewsswim up barred door spagolf courseheavenly bedadult poolpool areatennis courtsbeautiful propertycatalina mountainsmain buildingself parkingfitness centermountain viewthe entire stafftucson areasabino canyonpools
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2010

From the moment I arrived on the property, until we left, my family and I had such a positive and memorable time at La Posada. We have kept talking about how much we loved our weekend and that we are looking forward to coming back! The reception desk staff were helpful. Danny Figueroa was so professional. He gave us great coupons for our visit and told us about all of the amenities, restaurants, pools available. He answered all of my questions. The rest of the stay was equally positive. The food was delicious as was the presentation. The grounds were immaculate,gorgeous. We loved the pool area (the live music, water stations, towels, comfy chaise lounges and umbrellas). The kids eat free program was a huge plus! And we loved the beds! We will be back and have told many people already about our fabulous stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
debtucson, Executive Assistant to the General Manager, William Petrella at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2010

Thank you for sharing with your friends and now the world on Trip Advisor about your stay at La Paloma. We hope while summer is here and the kids are out of school you’ll a have a chance to return. The slide and pools are a great way to cool off and enjoy. We will see you soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2010

My wife and I just spent 4 days at the Westin La Paloma in Tucson. We were part of an Association that was having their annual business conference at this resort. The resort is absolutely beautiful! The pool area is wonderful and well taken care of. I golfed 18 holes and found the scenery and wildlife absolutely incredible. The golf course is very challenging, but even with my game I had a great time! However, the thing that stands out to me was the extremely friendly service we received from everyone on the staff. From the staff at the front desk to the maintenance personnel and everyone in between, everyone said "Hello, what can I help you with". We have never stayed at a resort where this was the case. I do want to mention 1 person in particular - DeAnn Guerrero of the Banquet Dept. We first met DeAnn while she was taking care of us at a reception/dinner on our 2nd night of our stay. Her friendliness, helpfulness and professionalism were absolutely incredible! Fortunately DeAnn took care of us at a couple more events later during our stay and she provided first class service each time. She even surprised us with a complimentary cheese tray delivered to our room on one of the days. I strongly recommend this resort to everyone. It is a beautiful place with great people who care. Thanks for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
debtucson, Executive Assiatnt to the General Manager, William Petrella at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2010

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. DeAnn is certainly one of many wonderful associates that we have here that enjoy making our guests happy and to provide the first class service that Westin is known for.

Reviewed 14 June 2010

I spent two fabulous nights at the Westin La Paloma. Not my first trip here, but the first in over 2 years and the wonderful new renovated lobby and Azul bar made for a great welcome. The ambiance is now a modern and fun atmosphere that gives a business traveler a sense of being on vacation while still having everything I needed to conduct business.
The rooms were also renovated and I had one of the most amazing golf course and mountain view suites; a private patio with hot tub and fire place made the perfect end to a busy day.
The Red Door Spa and amazing golf course, I sadly did not have time to enjoy. I browsed by and dreamt of being on vacation...The pools and outside firepits were very inviting and relaxing with their great moutain views.
I did get time to dine at the exquisite J Bar where their awarding winning chef Janos Wilder keeps watch. I cannot wait to come back again and enjoy even more of his unique creations! Next time I will make time for Janos, his signature restaurant at the hotel. Janos stopped by our table and said hello asked how dinner was and he is as affable as his food is delicious.
I know that anyone looking for a great get away for friends, families or just solo peace and quiet won't be disapointed.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
debtucson, Executive Assisatnt to the General Manager, William Petrella at Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2010

Thank you for posting about our amenities that you had a chance to enjoy and the ones you’ll have to be back for to enjoy. I’m sure you will be pleasantly surprised each and every time you return as we are always improving and renewing. We’ll be here ready to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 June 2010

Kudos to the following staff members at The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa for exemplary service and customer care.
(1) Jagoda V. (2) Daniel (Danny at the front desk) (3) Kristen K. (4) Cherie

They were ever attentive to the needs of the guests irrespective of the hour of the day.
I arrived late in the night but was warmly greeted by Kristen and Danny. That set the tone for a very pleasant stay; it was subsequently reinforced by Jagoda and Cherie the following day and throughout my four day stay at the hotel.

Employees such as these give The Westin La Paloma its justifiably stellar reputation.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for posting about the associates that greeted you with a smile and continued to carry this throughout your stay.
We will all be here to welcome you again, please join us soon .

Reviewed 9 June 2010

I am in love with this hotel. The grounds are beautiful, the room is great, and I have nothing but good things to say about every aspect of the property. The staff is so helpful and generous, I am being spoiled even though I am working while I'm here.
Peter Mnatzaganian, the banquet manager, was so helpful and didn't let us want for anything!
The banquet staff were all so professional and helpful as well.
Every single staff member knows the meaning of Hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for posting how La Paloma can make work fun. Our associates feel this way also, that’s why it is so easy to help our guests feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Please join us soon.