“Maggie birthday”

Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ
Ranked #105 of 128 Hotels in Tucson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Alamogordo, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I came to stay on my spring break while my fiancee had to do work out on the base on some houses. The first night there was not the beginning. The sheets had what looked like blood stains on them. The hotel was so loud all night every night throughout the week, and I hardly slept. The next day I read in the pamphlet that the pool was heated. It definitely was not. There were three rooms in our group, and they were to be rented for the whole week. Daily linen changes were executed inconsistently. By day three, the housekeepers were there ready to clean vacant rooms. They were unorganized. The coffee maker was filthy, and the microwave button stuck at least three times for me, with no correction on their part. Once that was cleared up that we were staying two more days, I went to the store to come back to the hassle of all the keys not working. They had not fixed their error, and I had to get everyone together to reset the keys. The couch in the 'living room' had a pull out bed. I pulled it out to watch TV before retiring to the 'real' bed(SMALLER THAN THE PULL OUT BED). I lied on the pullout bed just to fall with the flimsy mattress in between the framework underneath. Finally, the day of checkout they knocked on the door at 9am! Checkout, mind you, isn't until 11! I felt harassed during my entire stay there, while the loud, obnoxious drunks staying there received no communication to calm down. Absolutely horrible! Stayed at the Red Roof Inn instead, which was cheaper, and much more comfortable! I would give Days Inn a '0' if possible, but I guess they can have a '1' as the loud air conditioner worked and that was it.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shirley B
Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Older motel but very cute with lots of space, frig & microwave an in-room coffee. Very clean with good water pressure in the shower and easily adjusted heating/cooling system.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

mike d, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Hi This is mike.Thank you for recent visit with us. We survive on your feed back and we take it as a room for for improvement.Thank you for choosing our hotel.
Travellers also viewed these Tucson hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Tucson East / Williams Centre
#65 of 128 in Tucson
Days Inn Tucson Airport
Days Inn Tucson Airport
#97 of 128 in Tucson

Been to Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ

Property: Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ
Address: 1440 South Craycroft Road, Tucson, AZ 85711
Region: United States > Arizona > Tucson
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #105 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tucson Days Inn