“Worst Hotel” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ
Ranked #104 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Denver, Colorado
“Worst Hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Room was not very clean, toilet was broken, management was not friendly and told me I couldn't have visitors after 10pm, It was a vacation and I paid for the room, I am an adult and can/will have over who I would like. Overall was worried I would get bitten by bed bugs or get a disease from this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Steven L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Alamogordo, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I came to stay on my spring break while my fiancee had to do work out on the base on some houses. The first night there was not the beginning. The sheets had what looked like blood stains on them. The hotel was so loud all night every night throughout the week, and I hardly slept. The next day I read in the pamphlet that the pool was heated. It definitely was not. There were three rooms in our group, and they were to be rented for the whole week. Daily linen changes were executed inconsistently. By day three, the housekeepers were there ready to clean vacant rooms. They were unorganized. The coffee maker was filthy, and the microwave button stuck at least three times for me, with no correction on their part. Once that was cleared up that we were staying two more days, I went to the store to come back to the hassle of all the keys not working. They had not fixed their error, and I had to get everyone together to reset the keys. The couch in the 'living room' had a pull out bed. I pulled it out to watch TV before retiring to the 'real' bed(SMALLER THAN THE PULL OUT BED). I lied on the pullout bed just to fall with the flimsy mattress in between the framework underneath. Finally, the day of checkout they knocked on the door at 9am! Checkout, mind you, isn't until 11! I felt harassed during my entire stay there, while the loud, obnoxious drunks staying there received no communication to calm down. Absolutely horrible! Stayed at the Red Roof Inn instead, which was cheaper, and much more comfortable! I would give Days Inn a '0' if possible, but I guess they can have a '1' as the loud air conditioner worked and that was it.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shirley B

Travellers are raving about these Tucson hotels

Tucson
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Older motel but very cute with lots of space, frig & microwave an in-room coffee. Very clean with good water pressure in the shower and easily adjusted heating/cooling system.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

mike d, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Hi This is mike.Thank you for recent visit with us. We survive on your feed back and we take it as a room for for improvement.Thank you for choosing our hotel.