“Pleased with my stay..!!”

Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ
Ranked #105 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Houston, Texas
“Pleased with my stay..!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I loved my stay here. Everytime I stay its always clean and fresh smelling. The staff is always friendly both morning and evening. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. The breakfast was good. Staff was very helpful. The bed was comfortable. I will return and recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Generalmanagermike, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Hi this is Mike and thank your for your feed back .It means a lot to my employee.
Mike

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 14 April 2014

They wouldn't let us check in until 3pm on the dot. Our keys did not work so I drove back to the desk & the lady re-did the keys but again they did not work. I called the desk & told the lady that I would not go pick up a 3rd set of keys; she said she would be right over with new keys but of course she didn't show up. A man brought keys that worked then I went inside & saw that both beds had been slept in. I told of my disdain to this guy & he said I could write a letter to the manager, I will do that. At bedtime I discovered that the tv did not work & the lady said their maintenance person would not be in until the next morning. She said we could switch rooms but I was already in my pj's & didn't want to bother moving. Take my word, I will not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank KayTee369
mike d, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Hello Dear guest .This is Mike .sorry we could not meet your expection. we will try to improve our service and condition.Give us an opportunity in the future .

Travellers are raving about these Tucson hotels

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Room was not very clean, toilet was broken, management was not friendly and told me I couldn't have visitors after 10pm, It was a vacation and I paid for the room, I am an adult and can/will have over who I would like. Overall was worried I would get bitten by bed bugs or get a disease from this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 Thank Steven L
Travellers also viewed these Tucson hotels
TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre
#97 of 128 in Tucson
Red Roof Inn Tucson South
Red Roof Inn Tucson South
#77 of 128 in Tucson

Been to Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ

Property: Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ
Address: 1440 South Craycroft Road, Tucson, AZ 85711
Region: United States > Arizona > Tucson
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #105 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Tucson AZ reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tucson Days Inn