“Best hotel I have ever stayed at!!”

Hyatt Place Tucson Airport
Ranked #44 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Loveland, Colorado
“Best hotel I have ever stayed at!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We took a group of 37 here for 4 nights. We we were originally at the hotel next door and it was so bad we switched. This property was so amazing!! The customer service and the staff were the best I have ever encountered. They will know your name the first time they meet you! They will greet you and spend time getting to know you if you would like and the breakfast is outstanding!!!!! Also the rooms are spacious and beautiful. Very clean property! Because of this staff my husband and I will be loyal Hyatt customers! If you go say hello to Jaime for us! He is amazing and so are the rest of the people you will encounter. Cant say enough about this hotel. It was the highlight of our missions trip for sure!

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank jennlynnnbauer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Florence, Italy
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

As Hyatt Place properties go, this one is very solid. Clean, quiet and convenient.
The thing that sets it apart is the staff. From the housekeeping folks to the front desk - and even the maintenance guy - this proved to be one of the most friendly and helpful staffs anywhere I've stayed!
Good job!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank bisbohemian
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Location is very close to airport in an area with many other brand hotels. I have stayed here twice recently and enjoyed both visits. The room is set up nicely so that I can work at a desk or kick back on the sectional sofa and watch the big flat screen TV and work. Pool is fine, but not my main focus. Hotel has some decent food options in a very small bar area and very good cookies. The bartender/waiter that I had was very attentive and friendly. I will be back on future travels. Only downside to location is that there isn't much around other than airport and other hotels, so dining options are limited if you are looking to stay close to hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Stedman, North Carolina
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on our trip from California to Virginia. The room was exactly like the other Hyatt Place hotels I have stayed at. The room was very comfortable and had a living area separate from the bedroom. The front desk personnel were very nice and very helpful with any questions that I had. The breakfast they had in the morning had a large variety and was good quality.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This property is very consistent with the Hyatt Place brand. The service, amenities and price are all what you would expect to find at this brand. The staff were friendly, the room was comfortable and the breakfast was well done. The location is fairly convenient. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
San Diego, California
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had to stay in Tucson for a family birthday. I flew in and out in 24hurs.
This hotel is VERY close to the hotel. almost walking distance but of course its normally hot. I usually dont like to wait for hotel shuttles but for these guys i would. they are so close they could be there in 2 minutes. I used a taxi not knowing and the taxi driver was pissed since he after he dropped me off he had to get back in line at the airport.. dont make that mistake! Very clean lobby, must have been updated recently. rooms are spacious with a nice sitting area. I didnt check the gym nor the pool. The staff were VERY helpful and all seemed to be happy with their jobs. Breakfast was pretty good. only complaint was that they need to keep the hot food rolling out. with quite a few people at the same time the eggs took some time to be cooked and if i had more time would have been time. not as though they didnt try, maybe just need a better system. otherwise nice spread. overall this was a nice little hotel that was very user friendly for my one night stay. oh, nice big flat screen in each room.. fridge, desk etc was good too.

Room Tip: I cannot say since there isnt too much around this hotel.. i did stay on the 5th floor which is the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Half Moon Bay, California
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel as a "waypoint": on my way to and from a destination. The first stay was fine, the staff helpful, the rooms clean. The 2nd stay was a disaster. Funny how one bad experience can color everything; hence the 2.5. The hotel was overbooked, the staff was overwhelmed and they were clearly not up to the impact of whatever was hitting Tucson! I booked double, we got a king, and a fold out. I could have worked with this, except: (1) people behind me got their double - but the staff could not explain that; and (2) the room had clearly been smoked and they would not change our room. THe worst part was the manager: she was rude, nastily informing us that we had booked a 'room' not a 'room type'. I felt most sorry for the staff who had such poor leadership and for others who did not get a room at all. This hotel is fine as long as they are not at capacity.

Room Tip: be careful.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends