“This place was so comfortable and perfect!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bwest19
Greater Melbourne, Australia
“This place was so comfortable and perfect!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Loved this place. Was so comfortable and perfect for our needs. My wife and I stayed here two nights on a visit to Tucson. Would highly recommend this place to anyone. Taylor and Yuko are great hosts and took care of our every need.

4 Jul 2017
Thanks Bill -
You were a great guest - thanks for staying with us and I'll send over our other listings to you. Please come again.
Qing S
“Perfect casita”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This house is amazing and we do have a perfect stay there. The host is really nice and gives us an awesome services. This is also a great family-friendly house and we would like to recommend it to all our friends.

Cherry W
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great location and backyard”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Would consider staying at the rental again in the future because it was spacious, the yard was great for my dogs, and the location was close to family events.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: My dogs liked the backyard, I liked all the snacks and treats provided.
Liked least: Initially had difficulty following up with owner.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Dec 2016
Hosting is something we.enjoy so it was a pleasure to have them Come and stay at our casita !
Diana K
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Serene Oasis in the middle of Tucson”
Reviewed 22 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay at this beautiful bed and breakfast. The
house was well kept and well decorated. There was a big beutifully
landscaped yard that was amazing. I couldn't believe that we were sitting outside in enjoying nature so close to downtown Tucson. The yard had plenty of room for my children and two big dogs to run around and play. It was so nice to be able to escape a snowy winter and have a beautiful place to sit and enjoy the Tucson weather.

I will definitely be back and will recommend this place to all of my friends.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The landscaped yard
Liked least: It was all great!
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Feb 2015
Thank you Diana !!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing