“Fantastic experience”

Residence Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #35 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Rolled up with no booking got straight in, room was absolutely awesome, spacious and clean, great friendly staff, manager was very hands on. The complimentary social dinner mon, tues,wed nights is a fantastic idea. Great breakfast and excellent free wi-fi. Couldn't ask for any more, we will highly recommend this place to our friends. Can't wait to go back. Regards Paul & Jane

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

Hello Paul & Jane. Thank you so much for the fantastic reveiw and great comments. I was pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. My team and I will continue to work hard to earn your business. I look forward to seeing you and your friends next time you are in Tucson.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Checked in at the last minute and glad I did! This place is very nice and well kept up (obviously has a manager who cares). I had a well appointed room on the 2nd floor. Parking free and easy access. Breakfast and evening snacks excellent and good variety. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: My room was on the east side, sunrise is a nice way to wake up!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and great comments. All our staff cares about every aspect of the hotel and it indeed shows. I was happy to read that you enjoyed the morning breakfast and evening social. My entire team looks forward to seeing you again next time you are in Tucson.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

My family and I have passed through Tucson so many times over the years enroute to visiting relatives. We have stayed at other properties in Tucson, but this was our 1st time here. What took us so long to discover this hotel?!?

If the rate is as great as we found it last week, we will stay again and again. In short, the rooms and entire property were super clean, the staff was friendly, the bed and pillows were wonderful, and everything in the room was in working order. Location was quiet although I could here the low pitched rumble of the jets from a distance. Pool area was nice and welcoming. Breakfast area was on par for most Residence Inns, perhaps a notch better. We timed it so that it wasn't terribly crowded. A crowded breakfast area would likely have altered my opinion.

All in all--I highly recommend this Residence Inn. It's 4-5 minutes from I-10, and worth the extra drive from the freeway, if needing a place during a driving trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We take pride in knowing we have exceeded your expectations and we thank you for leaving these fantastic comments. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Our plans change rather quickly when you have kids that play sports. We got a room at the last minuet with the best deal ever. It was very quiet never heard any other people around which I know the hotel was booked for a soccer tournament. Breakfast was good. Only one waffle maker which is tough when you have a hotel full of soccer kids. Over all a great experience. Very easy to get on the highway and go where you need to go.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dana Y

Thank you Dana for the great review and for your comments. We pride ourselves on great rooms and service and I am happy to read that we did both. The staff and I look forward to seeing again next time you are in Tucson.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

Me aand my boyfriend stayed here four four days during the labor day weekend. We couldn't have picked a better spot. We arrived about 11:30 and little earlier then normal check-in. No problem. The front desk clerk got us a room right away. It was about 100 degrees outside so the orange water they had in the lobby was very refreshing. The room was great! The beds were very comfortable and the room was very spacious. It was very cozy and perfect for our getaway, Housekeeping was always nice and kept our room stocked with towels and coffee. Breakfast was amazing every day and the staff at breakfast was very nice. The hot tub was great to get into at night when it was cooler and they had plenty of patio areas around the hotel for smoking or just enjoying being outside. It was very nice at night.They also accommodated us on a late check out of 2:00. This place is perfect for a weekend away with your significant other. It is not close to anything so if the desire is to be close to the city, this is not the hotel for that. A car is a must to stay at this location. I would very highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea N

Thank you so much Andrea for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We take pride in knowing we have exceeded your expectations and we thank you for leaving these fantastic comments. We do believe that we are the Best Hotel Ever. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 12 February 2013

My family and I stayed here on short notice when plans changed to stay with friends. We were satisfied with the breakfast served each morning (loved the yogurt parfaits!) and very pleased with the attractive pool and patio area - not what you would expect from an airport location. The Residence Inn brand of hotels is one I have learned to rely on for family-friendly, clean, comfortable accommodations; and this one did not disappoint.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much Eileen for the great review and comments. We are a great find here in Tucson. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our breakfast. If you find yourself again in tucson, please make us your choice.

Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on short notice. Maybe half a mile from the airport. This Residence Inn was suprisingly nice. The pool area was very nice, witt a large deck area and stylish pool. Breakfast, complimentary, included some jot items daily. Monday, Tuesday. and Wednesday evenings the hotel serves a hot dinner for free with beer, wine and soft drinks. My room was a standard studio suite. Comfortable enough with a full kitchen and full bath. Hide a bed couch showed signs of wear. Room has a 40 inch flat screen. Internet was strong. Workout room is adjacent to the pool. One of the two treadmills did not work. The other equipment worked fine. Reception staff were quick. Jot cookies for free in the afternoon. No restaurants within walking distance. Parking is free. If you need to be near the airport this is a reasonable option.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you again for the great review and comments. We too believe that we are a resful hotel. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a great breakfast and evening reception Monday through Wednesday. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.