“Great Hotel for Business and Pleasure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Tucson Airport

Residence Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #47 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Great Hotel for Business and Pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

My family and I stayed here a couple of nights as we were headed to the coast for a vacation and like the previous reviews said "what a gem!" The staff was warm and friendly and they recognized that I was a Marriott rewards member and treated me as such. The room was well appointed and very clean. I asked about the property and was told that it's six years old. For that age it's really well maintained. The pool is a bit small but very nice especially with the waterfall feature. There are plenty of places to sit outside and I'm sure it would be really nice if not for the warm Tuscon days in the summer. The breakfast was hot (free) and there was a variety from day to day. There is all the hot coffee and tea you can drink during the day and they also have iced water and iced tea at the front desk throughout the day and evening. I would highly recommend this hotel to business and family travelers! I know I'll stay here if my business travel takes me back to Tucson.

Room Tip: There really isn't a bad place in the hotel that I noticed. If you would like some outside space...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 23 June 2013
Thank you so much for your review and great comments. I was pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. We are a great hotel for either business or pleasure. I am glad you enjoyed everything we had to offer. I look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Rolled up with no booking got straight in, room was absolutely awesome, spacious and clean, great friendly staff, manager was very hands on. The complimentary social dinner mon, tues,wed nights is a fantastic idea. Great breakfast and excellent free wi-fi. Couldn't ask for any more, we will highly recommend this place to our friends. Can't wait to go back. Regards Paul & Jane

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Hello Paul & Jane. Thank you so much for the fantastic reveiw and great comments. I was pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. My team and I will continue to work hard to earn your business. I look forward to seeing you and your friends next time you are in Tucson.
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Checked in at the last minute and glad I did! This place is very nice and well kept up (obviously has a manager who cares). I had a well appointed room on the 2nd floor. Parking free and easy access. Breakfast and evening snacks excellent and good variety. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: My room was on the east side, sunrise is a nice way to wake up!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and great comments. All our staff cares about every aspect of the hotel and it indeed shows. I was happy to read that you enjoyed the morning breakfast and evening social. My entire team looks forward to seeing you again next time you are in Tucson.
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

My family and I have passed through Tucson so many times over the years enroute to visiting relatives. We have stayed at other properties in Tucson, but this was our 1st time here. What took us so long to discover this hotel?!?

If the rate is as great as we found it last week, we will stay again and again. In short, the rooms and entire property were super clean, the staff was friendly, the bed and pillows were wonderful, and everything in the room was in working order. Location was quiet although I could here the low pitched rumble of the jets from a distance. Pool area was nice and welcoming. Breakfast area was on par for most Residence Inns, perhaps a notch better. We timed it so that it wasn't terribly crowded. A crowded breakfast area would likely have altered my opinion.

All in all--I highly recommend this Residence Inn. It's 4-5 minutes from I-10, and worth the extra drive from the freeway, if needing a place during a driving trip.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We take pride in knowing we have exceeded your expectations and we thank you for leaving these fantastic comments. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time!
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2013

Our plans change rather quickly when you have kids that play sports. We got a room at the last minuet with the best deal ever. It was very quiet never heard any other people around which I know the hotel was booked for a soccer tournament. Breakfast was good. Only one waffle maker which is tough when you have a hotel full of soccer kids. Over all a great experience. Very easy to get on the highway and go where you need to go.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dana Y
Thank you Dana for the great review and for your comments. We pride ourselves on great rooms and service and I am happy to read that we did both. The staff and I look forward to seeing again next time you are in Tucson.
Monterey, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

Me aand my boyfriend stayed here four four days during the labor day weekend. We couldn't have picked a better spot. We arrived about 11:30 and little earlier then normal check-in. No problem. The front desk clerk got us a room right away. It was about 100 degrees outside so the orange water they had in the lobby was very refreshing. The room was great! The beds were very comfortable and the room was very spacious. It was very cozy and perfect for our getaway, Housekeeping was always nice and kept our room stocked with towels and coffee. Breakfast was amazing every day and the staff at breakfast was very nice. The hot tub was great to get into at night when it was cooler and they had plenty of patio areas around the hotel for smoking or just enjoying being outside. It was very nice at night.They also accommodated us on a late check out of 2:00. This place is perfect for a weekend away with your significant other. It is not close to anything so if the desire is to be close to the city, this is not the hotel for that. A car is a must to stay at this location. I would very highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andrea N
Thank you so much Andrea for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We take pride in knowing we have exceeded your expectations and we thank you for leaving these fantastic comments. We do believe that we are the Best Hotel Ever. Thank you again and we hope to see you next time!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

My family and I stayed here on short notice when plans changed to stay with friends. We were satisfied with the breakfast served each morning (loved the yogurt parfaits!) and very pleased with the attractive pool and patio area - not what you would expect from an airport location. The Residence Inn brand of hotels is one I have learned to rely on for family-friendly, clean, comfortable accommodations; and this one did not disappoint.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much Eileen for the great review and comments. We are a great find here in Tucson. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our breakfast. If you find yourself again in tucson, please make us your choice.