“Nice New Looking Hotel”

Ranked #47 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Southern California
“Nice New Looking Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

I would first like to say that this location is in an odd section for the town of Tucson unless you are coming or going from the airport. It is in a industrial/commerical area of town; there are not very many dining choices near by, and it will appear that everything is far away. The Tucson area is very spread out and therefore everything takes a long time to get to, so I dont blame the hotel. The room is very nice and large, we were on the 3rd floor so therefore it was quite, and facing the back of the hotel. I found the breakfast to be good with the standard fare (nothing to write home about) but it was fresh and plentiful, with a few hot food items with REAL eggs. The staff was friendly and was very accommodating to guests needs, and appreciative for their business. The bed was a little to hard for my taste, but nothing that would stop me from coming back again.

Room Tip: Ask for a 3rd Floor Room facing the back of the hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank heumanntouch
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review and great comments regarding our hotel. I will share your comments with my entire team. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we welcome you back anytime. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Tucson.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
nanaimo B.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Wow, I could'nt think of anything else that this hotel could have provided. The room was fantastic, spotless, full kitchen, stainless steel appliances, nice pool, great breakfast in the morning. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jilli36
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and great comments regarding the hotel, staff and service. I was so delighted to read how much you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. We wrok hard to exceed our guests expectations each and everyday. Thank you again for taking notice and we hope to see you again soon.
Lexington Park, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I was staying here at the Residence in for an extended period of time and this was a place that was as close to home as I could get. The GM is very pleasant and greets everyone for dinner and the F2F is a great quality. Great service and staff is very professional.

2 Thank Andrew669
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you so much for the great review and comments. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your long stay with us and thought of us as the next best thing to being home. I will pass along your comments to my entire team. We look forward to seeing you again next time you find yourself in Tucson.
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

I reviewed this property in April, 2013 and indicated that I would return if in the area again. Well, I did. Like last time, our stay was brief as my husband and I were simply needing a comfy place to sleep while on a driving trip.

Like last time, this Residence Inn did not disappoint. From a friendly check in experience, to a clean room, to a good breakfast, all was top notch. Everything was in working order and the entire property was sparkling. We are so pleased that we now have a "go to" hotel in the Tucson area each time we are driving this southwest corridor. After two separate stays, it seems to be consistently dependable in every way.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank delledge
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you again for your review and great comments for the 2nd time in 4 months. It is great to know that we will be your lodging choive when you come to Tucson. It is my hope that I get the chance to meet you in person when you make your way back to Tucson. Enjoy your travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Lakeway, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at many Marriott Residence Inn Hotels in our travels and this is one of the best. A newer facility close to the airport, this Inn is very quiet. Check in was quick and friendly. The room was clean and fresh. The breakfast was satisfying.

I would recommend this Residence Inn.

• Stayed September 2013
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thank you so much for the great review and very kind comments. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you find yourself in Tucson again, please make us your number one choice for lodging.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Stayed for one night on business. It is very close to airport so it works out well when catching early flight. Breakfast in the morning is ok and serves its purpose. No manage receptions Thursday and Friday so I can comment on that.

The rooms are typical RInn with lots of space. However, you will want to get a room on a top floor because you will hear everything your upstairs neighbor is doing. the ceilings and walls are very thin. You will hear the person walking around their room very clearly. Pretty annoying.

Not much to eat around but then again Tucson is not very big to begin with that you cant find something.

Overall, it works out well

Room Tip: Top Floor; you will avoid hearing all footsteps from above.
1 Thank CUatthebeach305
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I was pleased to read that you were very happy with your recent stay with us and it worked very well for you overall. The staff and I thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Lomita
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

Stayed here three nights for business. Since I don't really enjoy eating in a restaurant by myself (and there aren't many nearby anyway), I really appreciated the free breakfast and dinner and the evening social - the food wasn't bad. Dinner includes wine and beer. Sitting outside with a glass of wine, watching the beautiful sunset, was relaxing after a day at work. Rooms were spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable and I didn't notice much noise. The staff was very friendly and helpful, always had a greeting when I walked into the lobby. All in all, it had everything I needed. I anticipate more business travel to Tucson, and I'll stay here if I can.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, our breakfast and evening social hour. I will share your comments with my enire team. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you again when work or pleasure bring you to the Tucson area.