“Excellent place to stay”

Residence Inn Tucson Airport
Ranked #41 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Residence Inn Tucson Airport is a great place to stay. The staff was very pleasant and the rooms were great! The rooms are very spacious and a full kitchen. This was my second time staying at this hotel and I wasn't disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacey J
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Hello Stacy and thank you for your review and great comments. I will be sure to share your review with my entire team. Thank you again for staying woith us for a 2nd time and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great 2014!!!

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Tucson Airport

Reviewed 2 January 2014

This place is well kept clean, great friendly staff. Quiet place near airport. Would totally recommend this place. The manager Chris there was so accommodating and respectful as well as the staff. Pool was nice and clean. I was there for three weeks and not one flaw in my stay!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Ljeanws
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you so much for your great review and comments. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your three week stay with us. I will pass along your comments to my entire team. If you find yourself in Tucson again, pleae make us your choice for lodging. Have a great 2014!!!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Absolutely enjoyed this place. Although we only stayed for one night, it was so nice and comfortable that we felt completely refreshed and ready for another day of our road trip.
The room was a very spacious studio which was very clean and well equipped. The bed was comfortable. The hotel provided a free buffet breakfast in their lobby. The breakfast was fully loaded and there were many options for even the pickiest guest. Would definitely stay here again. The staff was personal and friendly too.

Room Tip: Choose this hotel if you are staying near the airport. It's conveniently located off interstate...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark S
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Hello Mark and thank you for your great review and comments regarding your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to read that you saw great value in our hotel and staff. I will be sure to share your comments with my enitre team. Thank you again Mark for sharing your experience with us and have a great 2014.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stayed her our last night in Tucson before flying out early the next morning. We wanted a place close to the airport. It is close but also off the path of traffic a block or two so was quiet and away from the road noise. Was greeted cheerfully by the front desk at check in and every time we came by. They had nightly reception that night with soup, salad, crackers, cheese, fresh fruits and beverages, (no alcoholic). Pool area was nice. Rooms were spacious with full kitchenettes in room. Beds were clean and comfortable. Was only a short drive to airport and easy to get to. We unfortunately didn't get to see what they offered for breakfast as our flight left before breakfast was available. But I'm sure that was good too. One thing my husband and son liked was cookies at the front desk and cold ice tea.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sissybabe
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Hello and thank you so much for the great review and very kind comments. I will pass along all your great comments to my entire team. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. I know you missed it but we do have a great breakfast as well. Have a great holiday season from all of us here at Residence Inn By Marriott.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I purchased a room thinking I was having surgery but it was changed so I was told I could not get a refund but the manager may be able to help me. Help me he did!!! He was awesome - he allowed me to keep moving my reservation out until my Dr actually had the surgery done. The room was awesome and everything was clean - the staff were all very kind and fast to help. I really appreciated all they did for me after my surgery.

It was an awesome experience and the hotel is behind other hotels so it was very peaceful - it had beautiful grounds and the morning breakfast was very tasty. If you ever in Tucson - it's the place to stay. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marianne A
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you so much for the great review and very kind comments regarding the staff and service. I was so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We make it a point to do whatever we can to make sure that every guest has a great stay. I will personally share your comments with my entire team and we hope to see you again next time you are in Tucson. Have a great Holiday Season!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Very low visibility in the huge parking lot. We parked out front. Good rate, hotel extra clean. Obvious professionals, used a door jack and went thru everything. One guest said she moved from nearby Marriott Town Suites, due to a rash of car break ins. I reported to the hotel clerk, unfortunately the first thing put of her mouth was "We are not responsible". Okay, well thanks for that, I thought. I will just inform all your guests. BEWARE

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank acchi
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Hello and thank you for your reveiw and comments. We wish to apologize that your car was broken into during your recent stay with us. It is unfortunate that this incident took place at our hotel. Several hotels have reported car break in's. We are working closely with our local police department and other hotels in the area to resolve the issue. I do appreciate the comments on how clean and the great rate you received. If you have a moment, please reach out to me personally at 520-294-5522 or email me @ christopher.calvin@marriott.com. Again, my sincere apologies and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I have neen in Tucson a lot lately for work. My previous go to hotel was the Doubletree Suites right down the road. I ended up here when that hotel was full and am glad I did. The Residence Inn is much newer. It has a MUCH better work out facility. The staff is friendly and competent. I am staying here again next week even though the Doubletree is available.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob B
Christopher C, General Manager at Residence Inn Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Hello Rob and thank you very much for the review and your very kind comments. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our fitness canter and had great service from our staff. We will continue to work hard to earn your business. Thank you again for making us your choice in Lodging. See you next week!!!