“I love the coffee - The baked goods are overpriced”

Raging Sage Coffee Roasters
Ranked #7 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Tucson
Tucson, Arizona
“I love the coffee - The baked goods are overpriced”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We love the coffee here. We often pick up the beans and brew at home. The baked goods are fine; but way too expensive for the amount you get. The patio is lovely.

• Visited March 2013

Tucson, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DISAPPOINTING....”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Having been to the Raging Sage many times this last time will be the last time ever. The coffee lately and today was borderline disgusting and the service has always been a bit pretentious. The icing on the cake was today when they politely informed me that they only have wifi after 5pm....WHAT?!?!?! I said its 4 now would you be able to 'turn it on' a little early? They said we don't want people sitting here for long periods of time....WHAT?!?!? They said there is Coffee X-change across the street go there....WHAT?!?!? I had already order my drink but because I needed the internet I politely asked for a refund...they said 'no'..... WHAT!?!?! This was the most disappointing coffee shop experience I've ever had. Shame on you Raging Sage.. in this kind of economy I won't be surprised when you shut down.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Reuben F
Albuquerque, NM
“Really nice!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

When I asked for a cafe with excellent coffee, this place was recommended. All of the tables inside were taken so we went outside and sat underneath orange trees. I would go back.

• Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
“I don't even like scones...”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

...but this was the best scone I've ever had in my life. It was so great! We started with a blueberry scone, hot out of the oven. I'm not a huge fan of coconut but the coconut pecan was really good as well. And then the savory scones came out. The ham and cheese was superb! I was totally full but just kept eating it! I am not a coffee drinker so I had an Italian cream soda, which they mixed very well. The only negative--the cute little seating area outside is under orange trees, which makes for a nice atmosphere... until the oranges started falling on the tables. I will for sure come back here next time I'm in Tucson!

• Visited February 2013
Minneapolis
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

My favorite place in Tucson to get coffee and scones! I love their lattes and place may be busy but it is worth the wait.

• Visited January 2013