“Did not like the coffee or counter help...”

Raging Sage Coffee Roasters
Ranked #6 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Tucson
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The named sounded intriguing enough to get me in the front door...The coffee was mediocre at best.The place is noisy and the help indifferent. Not a place I choose to frequent or support... Hey folLKS the bad AtTITUDE of your employees is reflected in the taste of the coffee being served...

There are newer reviews for Raging Sage Coffee Roasters

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nothing to dislike at all. Coffee really good, treats to choose and delight your palate. A very nice outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Stopped by only to purchase some fresh roasted coffee. There was a decent selection of coffee from a variety of places. I will say that the staff were nice but not very helpful when it came to assisting me in what kind of coffee to purchase. I was hoping that someone could or would explain the differences in strengths/flavor/character. When I asked I was given very short answers and directed to go look in the cooler.
I bought a bag of Sumatra and am happy with that purchase. It makes a very good cup of coffee in the morning.
I guess this is a good place to purchase coffee but don't count on anyone to actually help you choose what to buy.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We love the coffee here. We often pick up the beans and brew at home. The baked goods are fine; but way too expensive for the amount you get. The patio is lovely.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Having been to the Raging Sage many times this last time will be the last time ever. The coffee lately and today was borderline disgusting and the service has always been a bit pretentious. The icing on the cake was today when they politely informed me that they only have wifi after 5pm....WHAT?!?!?! I said its 4 now would you be able to 'turn it on' a little early? They said we don't want people sitting here for long periods of time....WHAT?!?!? They said there is Coffee X-change across the street go there....WHAT?!?!? I had already order my drink but because I needed the internet I politely asked for a refund...they said 'no'..... WHAT!?!?! This was the most disappointing coffee shop experience I've ever had. Shame on you Raging Sage.. in this kind of economy I won't be surprised when you shut down.

1  Thank Reuben F