“Great service”

Linh-Nam Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #394 of 2,011 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We have been wondering about this place for a while and we finally decided to try it for dinner. We are glad we did because the service was great and the food was really good. There were lots of menu options, both vegetarian and with meat, and the prices were very reasonable. We will definitely be eating here again.

There are newer reviews for Linh-Nam Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Wish I found this place a few years ago when I moved down here. Really fresh ingredients in everything. There hasn't been a single thing I haven't enjoyed here. And great service every time.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stumbled upon Linh Nam because it just happened to be nearby, and it turned out to be a happy surprise. They serve Chinese and Vietnamese food, and do it all very well. I usually can't resist ordering the diced ribeye with potatoes over rice, one of their house specialties. It's mouthwateringly tender, smoky, and flavorful, and so delicately seasoned with holy basil and I don't what, oyster sauce? It's not a combination of foods or flavors that one might generally consider (potatoes and rice? steak with thai basil?) but together it's a total knockout. The pho is very good, but to my knowledge they only have the rare beef version, so if you want something more exotic, like beef tendon, you might be in the wrong place. It's not a "noodle house." The hot and sour soup is some of the best I've had. The service is friendly and professional and they also serve beer. It's also worth mentioning that chef Frederick Truong was in the 2013 Iron Chef Tucson competition.

2  Thank Christina_boo
Reviewed 11 December 2012

From the outside, it doesn't look like much. However, this all family run establishment continues to deliver tasty dishes. They have so many options for everyone in the family. Even the children get there own menu, with "child like" items. Dishes are prepared the way you want them. The best part is the more you go, they will remember exactly what you want. They do a great job of treating you like part of the family. They do not have a bar, which is a downside, but you can order beer and wine.